Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

Fury22

So if weather permits, is anyone who is either camping or bringing a trailer willing to allow me and others to store their hard top and/or doors near their setup while we wheel? Id really like to find a way to not have to wheel with the top so I dont break it haha. Pumped for this trip 🤘

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
So if weather permits, is anyone who is either camping or bringing a trailer willing to allow me and others to store their hard top and/or doors near their setup while we wheel? Id really like to find a way to not have to wheel with the top so I dont break it haha. Pumped for this trip [emoji869]
I'll be at site 13. I'll be tying my doors around a tree. You're more than welcome to put yours with mine or just any space in my area.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jorgelrod

Hooked
I'll play the whole doorless by ear, my wife has OCD and if the jeep gets caked inside I won't hear the end of it on a 10 hour drive back...

longarmwj

You're invited to my new group 'Southeast Fall Bash' on ********. Click here to join:

Here’s the link to the group chat I created for this event

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Well looks like you're gunna have to pm the link to all of us...

Not trying to be a dick either, but could you show a little respect for what Wayoflife said?

I understand, but with all due respect it’s actually a messenger app (like WhatsApp) and not a website

Whatever the case, let’s abide by Wayoflife’s decision, until he says something different.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I’ve been on wayalife runs a lot and exactly zero Times was a fucking messenger app needed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Weebz

Caught the Bug
6 hour round trip for work today. No lights. No issues. Parking the rig after I take the kids hiking tomorrow until go time Thursday!

Top Bottom