Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

Weebz

Caught the Bug
On another note. Anyone way past due changing their cabin filter? Stupid Drummond dust.

Attachments

• E3B2276A-1D20-430F-93FD-3E304FCA924F.jpg
    E3B2276A-1D20-430F-93FD-3E304FCA924F.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 61

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I talked to the people at the campground Thursday and they said they may be under a no burn soon if it doesn’t rain. If you’re planning on cooking over a fire you might have a back up plan.
If Tennessee no burn is the same as Alabama that includes no charcoal grills. Pretty sure gas grill is ok, guess I’ll bring my gas stove and iron skillet as a backup.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
Hey guys, so my wife is not gonna go because she doesn't want to leave my father in law who lives with us alone that many days, he is starting to show signs of senile dementia. I had planned to stay until Monday so we didn't get in way too late on Sunday. Since its just me now, I really want to know what is everybody's Sunday schedule look like? If everyone is skipping town early I'll cancel the hotel stay for Sunday to Monday and head out on Sunday as well and save some $$

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Fury22

Hey guys, so my wife is not gonna go because she doesn't want to leave my father in law who lives with us alone that many days, he is starting to show signs of senile dementia. I had planned to stay until Monday so we didn't get in way too late on Sunday. Since its just me now, I really want to know what is everybody's Sunday schedule look like? If everyone is skipping town early I'll cancel the hotel stay for Sunday to Monday and head out on Sunday as well and save some $$

Sorry to hear man. I plan on wheeling sunday and leaving monday morning

jorgelrod

Hooked
Sorry to hear man. I plan on wheeling sunday and leaving monday morning

Haven't canceled yet so I might still take you up on wheeling all day Sunday. I had asked way back when this was still getting sorted out and most were saying they were kicking off on Sunday so that's why I asked.

longarmwj

Haven't canceled yet so I might still take you up on wheeling all day Sunday. I had asked way back when this was still getting sorted out and most were saying they were kicking off on Sunday so that's why I asked.

I’ll be wheeling at least part of the day Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom