Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’m going to be coming in Friday arriving around 1-130 depending on how we do on the drive. We have a big event at one of my sites and I have to have everything ready on Thursday. Steve, I’ll text you guys as I’m coming into the oak ridge area or as you guys get a radio channel figured out I’ll call you in that when I get in the park. If I don’t make the general store rendezvous I’ll try to track you guys down on the trail. Can’t wait to get down there!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I’m going to be coming in Friday arriving around 1-130 depending on how we do on the drive. We have a big event at one of my sites and I have to have everything ready on Thursday. Steve, I’ll text you guys as I’m coming into the oak ridge area or as you guys get a radio channel figured out I’ll call you in that when I get in the park. If I don’t make the general store rendezvous I’ll try to track you guys down on the trail. Can’t wait to get down there!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weren’t you supposed to be coming in Thursday night so you could wheel Friday? All you Northern crew dropping like flies. Shake my head.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Weren’t you supposed to be coming in Thursday night so you could wheel Friday? All you Northern crew dropping like flies. Shake my head.

His boss is a real slave driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wjtstudios

Hooked

His boss is a real slave driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Heard he is pretty much a jerk too.

A real pain in the ass!!

If it was just me, I'd drive thru the night, but Hawk and Ben are coming so I can't do that to them and then expect them to wheel for a couple days.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
A real pain in the ass!!

If it was just me, I'd drive thru the night, but Hawk and Ben are coming so I can't do that to them and then expect them to wheel for a couple days.

Yeah. Mine are coming this too. I’m just letting them play hooky for two days

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Update me on your arrival time and will try to meet up with you at Store. You driving Jeep or towing? Did I give you my cell number?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Update me on your arrival time and will try to meet up with you at Store. You driving Jeep or towing? Did I give you my cell number?

I thought I had it, but just your address. PM it to me.

The truck is still in transit, so I’ll be running the Jeep down. I plan on being on the road at 5, I’ll text you along the way.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

bmkrinne

I’m coming in Friday night late and will see everyone at the general store Saturday morning.

Bringing tools but no spare parts. May bring an extra air filter though due to the heavy dust.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

longarmwj

For those late arrivers, channel 20 on the CB. Haven’t decided on a channel for race radios yet but when I get home and set one on my radio I’ll update with which one I’ll be on.

bmkrinne

Hotel

Ever since I got out of the Marine Corps, I don’t stay anywhere less than a Holiday Inn Express!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom