Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

wjtstudios

Hooked
Let’s run Channel 20 on both CB and GMRS. That will eliminate confusion. I run both radios depending on what the group runs.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Let’s run Channel 20 on both CB and GMRS. That will eliminate confusion. I run both radios depending on what the group runs.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

What GMRS do you run Bill? Those were really handy. I might pick up a couple...

Ddays

Hooked
You gonna make an appearance at this ride? I remember you saying you might be a last minute attendee lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

What, you wanna see me bend a flange too!? :crazyeyes:
LOL, I would love to attend but seriously, I probably would end up bending another flange and I'm also in the middle of upgrading once more.
Once I'm done I'll be ready to go anywhere & not worry about shit anymore...

longarmwj

What, you wanna see me bend a flange too!? :crazyeyes:
LOL, I would love to attend but seriously, I probably would end up bending another flange and I'm also in the middle of upgrading once more.
Once I'm done I'll be ready to go anywhere & not worry about shit anymore...

Hey now we have spare shafts coming along with the group.

Damn excuses

🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
What GMRS do you run Bill? Those were really handy. I might pick up a couple...

The handhelds were GXT1000s. I think they were $70 a set. I also gave the 40 watt MXT 400 hardwired in the Jeep.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Coop

Caught the Bug

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

What is the channel20 on the GRMS? Frequency is all my unit shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ddays

Hooked
We both run SF 60 rears so 44 shafts wouldn’t help much. I do carry a set 60 shafts just in case.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Unfortunately the Dynatrac SF axles are proprietary so I'm stuck with having to buy theirs. :grayno:
I used my last good spare after Turtle Ridge - I'm not in a hurry to buy another $1000 set :icon_crazy:

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Unfortunately the Dynatrac SF axles are proprietary so I'm stuck with having to buy theirs. :grayno:
I used my last good spare after Turtle Ridge - I'm not in a hurry to buy another $1000 set :icon_crazy:

I hear excuses. I mean one of your squeaky old ones would get you home just fine in a pinch. Lol

Ddays

Hooked
I hear excuses. I mean one of your squeaky old ones would get you home just fine in a pinch. Lol

:bleh:

My least bent squeaky one drives me nuts - I was hoping to save my brand new spare but then I wagon wheeled one and had to install it. Now I'm back to old squeaky as an emergency backup and I'm in no hurry to have to use that one!

Top Bottom