The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

jdofmemi

I will be curious to see how you like this. I may wish I had gone that way instead of the one I did.

I will know after a 4 hour freeway run later this week.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I will be curious to see how you like this. I may wish I had gone that way instead of the one I did.

I will know after a 4 hour freeway run later this week.

I found a kit on quadratec and messaged dynomax about how loud it was, then I found the thread on the quiet crawler and decided to go this route. I sure hope it works with my evap skid!

That’s awesome! I ordered the same setup and will hopefully be in this week. I’m done with the magnaflow exhaust, it’s just way to loud after a pre axle dumped it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Nice! I remember your post about it. I’m done with that big muffler rattling

Nice! Is that all you need to complete the install? Just 5 parts.. How much was everything?

Yup! It sure is (I hope). Everything came to just under $300 on Amazon. I’ll just cut down my stock exhaust tube for the 5 inch chunks that I need for this system instead of buying it from an autozone or o’Reillys

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
For how tucked up and out of the way that exhaust is, I still managed to smash the crap out of mine... I’ll have to post a picture some time, but for how smashed it is, I don’t notice any difference in sound

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jsouder53

Hooked
For how tucked up and out of the way that exhaust is, I still managed to smash the crap out of mine... I’ll have to post a picture some time, but for how smashed it is, I don’t notice any difference in sound

I’m glad that the sound hasn’t been affected. That’s crazy it’s still getting beat up with it being tucked up and out of the way.

BaddestCross

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Lol. Looks like someone needs to pick better lines. [emoji23]

Seriously, though, what the fuck? That looks like the same muffler I've got and it barely hangs below the frame. What's going on there?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Lol. Yeah, it barely hangs below the frame. Well, at least it used too... was a fun day.
Wow that is beat up! [emoji23] That is nicely modified for clearance lol I’ll most likely be installing it this weekend
It’s a great muffler, just gets a bit loud on the highway

jdofmemi

Lol. Yeah, it barely hangs below the frame. Well, at least it used too... was a fun day.

It’s a great muffler, just gets a bit loud on the highway

Yours looks more like what I got, the competition crawler.

It is louder than the quiet crawler, like Dan has, but I'm not annoyed with it, yet anyway.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Yours looks more like what I got, the competition crawler.

It is louder than the quiet crawler, like Dan has, but I'm not annoyed with it, yet anyway.

I have the comp crawler on my 3.8 and it’s not terrible on the hwy. can get a little annoying with the top off but if you crank the radio it’s all good lol

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Best fix for any annoying noises [emoji23]

I was going to do a write up on this! I'm not even close to an expert but from the photo's its looks close to my setup. Like I told you yesterday it was a little too Vin Diesel for me at first but after some time it went down. I still have the stock exhaust at home and debate putting it back on but very happy to get your approval!

Jsouder53

Hooked
I was going to do a write up on this! I'm not even close to an expert but from the photo's its looks close to my setup. Like I told you yesterday it was a little too Vin Diesel for me at first but after some time it went down. I still have the stock exhaust at home and debate putting it back on but very happy to get your approval!

I’m sure it takes a little while to get used to a new exhaust tone. The tone that your exhaust has sounds great to me [emoji106] I didn’t get to hear it at speed tho.

Top Bottom