The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

Jsouder53

Hooked
Bearbait will be getting some new brakes tomorrow. Noticed the brakes were getting thin while doing a tire rotation, I think one of the clips has been causing a squealing noise anyways. IMG_5507.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
Turned out it was just the rear brake pads that needed changed. Especially the passenger side rear. IMG_5526.jpg not much left [emoji51]

Jsouder53

Hooked
That’s awesome! What did you order?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I ordered a set of bestop half doors, it’s been on my list for quite a while. I was hoping my tax return would’ve covered it, but I didn’t get anything back. The stimulus is the second best lol

wjtstudios

Hooked
I ordered a set of bestop half doors, it’s been on my list for quite a while. I was hoping my tax return would’ve covered it, but I didn’t get anything back. The stimulus is the second best lol

That’s awesome, you’re going to love them!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Jsouder53

Hooked
Lately my Jeep temp gauge has been going up a little when just normal driving and my fan has been running high. My coolant temp sometimes jumps to 240* . Do I need to flush my coolant or add coolant?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Lately my Jeep temp gauge has been going up a little when just normal driving and my fan has been running high. My coolant temp sometimes jumps to 240* . Do I need to flush my coolant or add coolant?

Have you checked fluid the levels? How many miles are on the Jeep?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Jsouder53

Hooked
Have you checked fluid the levels? How many miles are on the Jeep?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I haven’t really checked the fluid levels. I opened the cap and it seems low, but I read that it’s supposed to be kinda low when it’s cold. Haven’t checked the side markings yet tho.

I have 70,000 miles on it roughly.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I haven’t really checked the fluid levels. I opened the cap and it seems low, but I read that it’s supposed to be kinda low when it’s cold. Haven’t checked the side markings yet tho.

Miles aren’t too high, definitely check the levels.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Bierpower

Hooked

Radiator cap or reservoir cap? Radiator should be completely full no matter what the temp. It's not recommended to try and check it hot though. Reservoir should be lower when cold and higher when hot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Radiator cap or reservoir cap? Radiator should be completely full no matter what the temp. It's not recommended to try and check it hot though. Reservoir should be lower when cold and higher when hot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s good to know, I checked the reservoir.

I’ll double check the levels tomorrow since I’m not going anywhere and it will be cold. I have a gallon of orange coolant that I picked up this week at Napa. I need to double check what color coolant is in the Jeep already.

Top Bottom