Whiskey of the Day

JAGS

Hooked
My go to for an old fashioned. [emoji106]

These were made with sazerac. Not at home though, they reminded us of NOLA when we went this time last year. Been using Buffalo trace lately, but figured I’d grab a bottle.

Hard to beat an old fashioned!

JKbrick

These were made with sazerac. Not at home though, they reminded us of NOLA when we went this time last year. Been using Buffalo trace lately, but figured I’d grab a bottle.

Hard to beat an old fashioned!

A builder I work for told me he just toured Buffalo Trace and Makers Mark

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

FFPulley77

Hooked
Where can I get a bottle and how much $$$?

Sent from my SM-G781V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Phillip, my local liquor store owner had two bottles allocated. He held a silent auction for this one and I got it for $225. You just have to talk to your guy. Him and I have a good relationship, and he know I’m not re-selling them, so he lets me know when things come in. Its definitely one of my favorite whiskeys.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MericaMade

Phillip, my local liquor store owner had two bottles allocated. He held a silent auction for this one and I got it for $225. You just have to talk to your guy. Him and I have a good relationship, and he know I’m not re-selling them, so he lets me know when things come in. Its definitely one of my favorite whiskeys.

Thanks, I am going to try and hunt a bottle down. Cool lamp as well!

Sent from my SM-G781V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Drinking some of this on the rocks while watching the latest Wayalife video👍👍

Attachments

• PXL_20201129_070543375_copy_600x800.jpg
    PXL_20201129_070543375_copy_600x800.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 73

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Trying a local Single Barrel release from Frey Ranch. It is 126.42 proof and it is good!
IMG_6914.JPG

Top Bottom