Cool Jeeps you've parked by

NavyJeeper

Found this gem on base in NAS Lemoore, I immediately fell in love. It's really cool and guy is gettin ready to throw on some 42 inch tires. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462896963.461985.jpg

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Parked next to this Moab edition while mall crawling today. Appears to have stealth capabilities....took two pics and this is the best out-of-focus one...of course it could be the issue Blackberry......
image.jpg
:thinking:

CarolinaJK

Found this one today in downtown Asheville.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463999736.303401.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463999736.303401.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 326
If it got better gas mileage I would consider it.
This has A/c seats and a heated steering wheel. I could fall asleep in the front seats, so comfortable

The ass cooler is my favorite feature. I hear you on the mileage. If it was better Id for sure get one for a mommy missile.

RUBEERCON

We have a 13 GC overland. It's great on gas in my opinion. The newer Hemi will get 20 if you drive it right, our 2008 GC Hemi would net you 12-14 on a good day.

I have the air suspension where you can raise or lower the car, e lockers etc. it's awesome in the snow, never had it off road it's the wife's. Yes heat steering and cool or heated seats are nice. Panoramic roof is also cool. Baseball glove colored leather is sweet!

Top Bottom