Kill it With Fire

pbujk13

I am guessing: sold to a dealer/car lot like that because they kept their good wheels and tires? most trade-ins give you nothing, so you grab crap off of craigslist, switch them out at time of sale, and then keep the good stuff for yourself or sell it on ebay to get some of your money back. for my WK got nothing for lift, newish tires/wheels, etc so i did the same and swapped on worn tires and leftover wheels and then sold the aftermarket wheels and duratracs.

BaddestCross

I am guessing: sold to a dealer/car lot like that because they kept their good wheels and tires? most trade-ins give you nothing, so you grab crap off of craigslist, switch them out at time of sale, and then keep the good stuff for yourself or sell it on ebay to get some of your money back. for my WK got nothing for lift, newish tires/wheels, etc so i did the same and swapped on worn tires and leftover wheels and then sold the aftermarket wheels and duratracs.
Lol. Maybe. No dealer plates on it, though.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A buddy sent me this last night... I loved my old XJ but come on...

Yeah, I saw that at SEMA and I just don't get it and really don't understand why people were gushing over it. I love XJ's but for the love of god, this thing was just stupid. At least, to me anyway.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Yeah, I saw that at SEMA and I just don't get it and really don't understand why people were gushing over it. I love XJ's but for the love of god, this thing was just stupid. At least, to me anyway.

I think where they failed is using the 1980's grill. If they had made a retro style grill like jeep made on the gladiator, I think it would have been a better hit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

daddyusmaximus

I kinda liked it. The design of the basic Jeep (JK) has changes so much it doesn't resemble the older historic Jeeps. I want them to produce a Jeep with the newer suspension, and an old CJ5 (or even MB) body. I think the newer grill fits. All except for the one green grill slot. I understand the guys kid suffered a TBI, so did I, but the one grill slot just looks out of place. Maybe the whole grill would have been better, although this probably gets the conversation started more. Never thought of the Gladiator style grill. That would have been cool.

Recurve

I dont know if you heard , but since there was so much buzz about this at sema the company is thinking about making conversion kits to sell. Oh boy, you think the angry bird grill was popular? We will see four door YJs everywhere [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom