Az group

JKU Arizona

We'll be camping near Sedona May 12 to 14. if anyone wants to meet up and do some Sedona or nearby trails. Thinking of doing Broken Arrow (if it's still open) sometime Saturday morning and thinking of checking out Honanki Heritage (the'res a small trail you could take out leaving the site) . Also open to suggestions.

we'll be setting up Camp somewhere along the 89A between Sedona and Flagstaff.

We're leaving Friday late morning and coming back to Phoenix Sunday evening.

Randy Tadevich

We'll be camping near Sedona May 12 to 14. if anyone wants to meet up and do some Sedona or nearby trails. Thinking of doing Broken Arrow (if it's still open) sometime Saturday morning and thinking of checking out Honanki Heritage (the'res a small trail you could take out leaving the site) . Also open to suggestions.

we'll be setting up Camp somewhere along the 89A between Sedona and Flagstaff.

We're leaving Friday late morning and coming back to Phoenix Sunday evening.
Sounds like a great plan. We will be getting a camper trailer ready that weekend for the following weekend departure. We will be doing Zion, Yellowstone and Antelope canyon over 9 days. Hope you get some people to join you.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

ariggs1

It was great chatting with you the other day at the restaurant. Looks like you have a real nice family. I'm glad you found your way to the site. I think you'll find that this group is full of good people who run lots of trails you would enjoy. Welcome to WAL, glad you made it!

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks. Looking forward to another AZ adventure. I'll keep an eye out for upcoming events.

Sent from my SM-T813 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Frydaddy

Table Mesa / New River Saturday. Open invite, easy rigs, Probably hitting the trailhead late (9:30ish?) Starting with Table Mesa, then north on Cave Creek, then out 269. CB #16

Randy Tadevich

Table Mesa / New River Saturday. Open invite, easy rigs, Probably hitting the trailhead late (9:30ish?) Starting with Table Mesa, then north on Cave Creek, then out 269. CB #16
Thanks for putting this run together. Unfortunatly I wont be able to join you. I have other weekend plans. Have fun and be safe.

JKU Arizona

Sounds like fun, I've been wanting to run Table Mesa. I'll be wheeling in Sedona that day. It's also an open invite.

Here's the plan:

Leaving this Friday morning (5/12), setting up Camp and hitting up Broken arrow around Noonish that day.

Saturday doing the following trails and probably starting around 8am-9am:

1st. Outlaw Trail (hoping to checkout the Honanki Indian Heritage site before hitting the trail)

2nd. Greasy Spoon trail

3rd. OakCreek Homestead (Cliffhanger).

depending on the time might do Broken arrow again.

Sunday Morning: heading back driving out Schnebly Hill Rd and probably doing a trail off of it called Hot Loop.

Should be fun...

JKU Arizona

Sedona was nice over the weekend. Spent all day Saturday exploring Sedona. We ended up meeting a bunch of family up there and I took my brother-in-law with his kids and my oldest around the trails. It was fun.

I'll be in Payson memorial Day weekend (5/26 - 5/29) camping if anyone is around the area and wants to hit up some trails (Payette draw).

Here's a few pics of our Sedona trip, I didn't get much pics because I felt bad asking my brotherinlaw to get off and snap a pic. There was another Jeep JKU in our camping group but he didn't want to take it out because his axle was leaking.

20170512_145631.jpg

20170512_151237.jpg

20170513_133217.jpg

20170513_133221.jpg

20170513_140201.jpg

20170513_140327.jpg

20170513_140336.jpg

20170513_140344.jpg

20170513_165826.jpg

20170513_192110.jpg

Randy Tadevich

Sedona was nice over the weekend. Spent all day Saturday exploring Sedona. We ended up meeting a bunch of family up there and I took my brother-in-law with his kids and my oldest around the trails. It was fun.

I'll be in Payson memorial Day weekend (5/26 - 5/29) camping if anyone is around the area and wants to hit up some trails (Payette draw).

Here's a few pics of our Sedona trip, I didn't get much pics because I felt bad asking my brotherinlaw to get off and snap a pic. There was another Jeep JKU in our camping group but he didn't want to take it out because his axle was leaking.

View attachment 259059

View attachment 259060

View attachment 259061

View attachment 259062

View attachment 259063

View attachment 259064

View attachment 259065

View attachment 259066

View attachment 259067

View attachment 259068
Really cool. Sedonas wheeling is all about the beauty. However, its so overly populated in town on the weekends....I would rather stay away. Ha. Every time I see you, your spare is situated in a different way/place.

JKU Arizona

Really cool. Sedonas wheeling is all about the beauty. However, its so overly populated in town on the weekends....I would rather stay away. Ha. Every time I see you, your spare is situated in a different way/place.

Surprisingly it wasn't that packed that weekend, weather was nice. Next upgrade is a sun sleeve, my left arm is now like 4 shades darker than my right arm... Half door problems.

I ended up buying an adapter to get the tire out and up on the stock carrier. But I didn't feel to confident traveling with it on an adapter on the stock carrier so I flipped my hitch under it and also strapped it. I think i'm going to weld some re-enforcement to my stock carrier and run it like that for now.

Did you ever get your roll cage finished?

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Going to be headed out your guys way next week. Would like to get together for a run or two. Going to stop in Moab for a day then the rest of my two weeks will be in the Prescott area.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom