Az group

It usually takes a few hours, depending on stops. It is an easy trail but is a beautiful drive through the desert. There are a couple of places to play in the wash. I was thinking meeting 9am in Gold Canyon. I can be a little flexible on that but I'll be bringing my son and don't want to meet too early. Hope you guys can make it.
Sounds good, count me in!

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Randy Tadevich

Hey, guys! Was just wondering if anyone is going out this weekend. I'd love to hit a trail on Saturday and it would be great to have some company.

I was thinking about the Telegraph Canyon Trail and time permitting we can exit through Box Canyon. I also know where a petroglyph site is along this route.

I'm also open to suggestions!
I would love to join you guys but hopefully i can get the cage finished and i dont have my compressor. Its with ARB for repairs. Have a great time guys. Its gonna be perfect out.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZMikeD

Running Telegraph Canyon Trail tomorrow. Time permitting we can exit through Box Canyon. There is also a Petroglyph site for those that are interested. Meeting at the Gold Canyon Shell at 9 AM. Looks like we have one other Jeep confirmed. Hope others can make it too!

This trail is moderately rated but there is nothing too difficult on it. A stock Jeep could do it, no problem. There are a few places down in the wash to play. The scenery is awesome which is why this is one of my favorite trails.

Here are a few pics from the Telegraph Canyon trip today. Just two of us this time. Thanks for leading it, Mike! We had a great time. Beautiful day for wheelin, no doubt about it....

IMG_7481.jpg IMG_7497.jpg IMG_7516.jpg IMG_7523.jpg IMG_7542.jpg IMG_7553.jpg IMG_7573.jpg IMG_7603.jpg IMG_7622.jpg

Carfiend

Pictures look great wish I could have made it. I've been trying to catch up with one of these runs to meet some other jeepers in the area. I drove right by you guys on my way up from Tucson to help my parents move.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Randy Tadevich

Here are a few pics from the Telegraph Canyon trip today. Just two of us this time. Thanks for leading it, Mike! We had a great time. Beautiful day for wheelin, no doubt about it....

View attachment 256135 View attachment 256136 View attachment 256137 View attachment 256138 View attachment 256139 View attachment 256140 View attachment 256141 View attachment 256142 View attachment 256143
Looks awesome guys. I have the itch you get when you want to hit the trails. Haha. Is that a fire in the distance in the picture looking through your window with Mike front of you? It appears to be smoke. Makes me think with these fires we have ragging in the state.

AZMikeD

Looks awesome guys. I have the itch you get when you want to hit the trails. Haha. Is that a fire in the distance in the picture looking through your window with Mike front of you? It appears to be smoke. Makes me think with these fires we have ragging in the state.

Sure looks like it Randy. I didn't even notice that when we were there.

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

New to group and new(ish) to AZ. Just saying "hey." View attachment 256309

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
It was great chatting with you the other day at the restaurant. Looks like you have a real nice family. I'm glad you found your way to the site. I think you'll find that this group is full of good people who run lots of trails you would enjoy. Welcome to WAL, glad you made it!

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKU Arizona

Sorry we missed it. Looked like a fun run. I was stuck at home doing boring house chores..

Top Bottom