Enforcers Unite!

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
I currently have the 3" stage 1 on my JKU and I have noticed that my rear axle sits 1" further to the drivers side. I thought the relocation bracket would correct that ? I have ordered an adjustable rear track bar but does everyone have this issue ?

CCTX50

About to install the EVO Enforcer Stage 2 lift next week. This is the 3 inch lift and I will be pairing it with the King 2.5 shocks. Question is... will I need limiting straps or not? I guess the Kings have more travel and straps are needed. Anyone run into this before? Thanks in advance.

jdofmemi

About to install the EVO Enforcer Stage 2 lift next week. This is the 3 inch lift and I will be pairing it with the King 2.5 shocks. Question is... will I need limiting straps or not? I guess the Kings have more travel and straps are needed. Anyone run into this before? Thanks in advance.

I'm not the expert at this, but that is what I have, and I have no limit straps, and no problems.

You will love the ride and travel this gives you.

Gobicon2017

Don’t believe you do.

Gobicon2017

CCTX50

Bump

Been reading through the thread and many of you have installed the 3 inch with king 2.5 shocks. Have any of you installed limiting straps or had issues where you could have used them?

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

I'm not the expert at this, but that is what I have, and I have no limit straps, and no problems.

You will love the ride and travel this gives you.

Put your Jeep on a lift and if you have 3” plush ride springs, I bet they fall out. I recently installed a 3” enforcer with the King 2.5’s and it was definitely an issue, so I have them coming back for limiting straps next week. Those particular shocks are a one size fits all for 2-5” lifts.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Put your Jeep on a lift and if you have 3” plush ride springs, I bet they fall out. I recently installed a 3” enforcer with the King 2.5’s and it was definitely an issue, so I have them coming back for limiting straps next week. Those particular shocks are a one size fits all for 2-5” lifts.

Bubba, who’s straps do you use?

Shuffle

Hay guys. I have been looking through this thread and have not seen any of the Enforcer Pro coil over kits. I'm really thinking about getting that kit and wanted to see if anyone can share their thoughts on it. Thanks for any help everyone! :thumb:

Hay guys. I have been looking through this thread and have not seen any of the Enforcer Pro coil over kits. I'm really thinking about getting that kit and wanted to see if anyone can share their thoughts on it. Thanks for any help everyone! :thumb:

I pieced the kit together myself just for financial reasons instead of ordering all as one. It’s great. Install is difficult (more to do with lack of clear instructions) but I’m also not a seasoned pro. Did the front, rear, all arms, and driveshafts over the course of two very very long weekends. On road ride is superb and more than capable off the road. I’d say give yourself time for the install to avoid frustration and then just fine tuning here and there afterwards.

Oh and for drilling the knuckle to install the draglink get yourself a reamer ($64 on Amazon). Went thru like butter after trying with bits and failing.

Had it out just this weekend.
EEAB56EF-18E8-4CD6-A536-A526A75ACDAE.jpg

Last edited:

Shuffle

I pieced the kit together myself just for financial reasons instead of ordering all as one. It’s great. Install is difficult (more to do with lack of clear instructions) but I’m also not a seasoned pro. Did the front, rear, all arms, and driveshafts over the course of two very very long weekends. On road ride is superb and more than capable off the road. I’d say give yourself time for the install to avoid frustration and then just fine tuning here and there afterwards.

Oh and for drilling the knuckle to install the draglink get yourself a reamer ($64 on Amazon). Went thru like butter after trying with bits and failing.

Had it out just this weekend.
View attachment 314149

Thanks so much for chiming in! Did you replace the arms with stock length arms, EVO adjustable, or did you go long arm set up? I have not done any real rock crawling yet just trails. My thoughts were to get the stage one set up now with the EVO front lower arms but plan on doing a long arm set up down the road. Would the long arm be better in letting the suspension droop out further?

Thanks again.

Thanks so much for chiming in! Did you replace the arms with stock length arms, EVO adjustable, or did you go long arm set up? I have not done any real rock crawling yet just trails. My thoughts were to get the stage one set up now with the EVO front lower arms but plan on doing a long arm set up down the road. Would the long arm be better in letting the suspension droop out further?

Thanks again.

Can’t speak to your specific long arm questions but I went with their adjustable arms and set at the “stock” length. Only the lowers seem to be labeled enforcer and the uppers are just adjustable. They are seriously beefy compared to the stocks I removed. Following their Instagram I believe EVO recommends long arm to maximize travel but even with this setup I get so much I can’t even imagine what that must be like.

Top Bottom