Enforcers Unite!

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Thanks so much for chiming in! Did you replace the arms with stock length arms, EVO adjustable, or did you go long arm set up? I have not done any real rock crawling yet just trails. My thoughts were to get the stage one set up now with the EVO front lower arms but plan on doing a long arm set up down the road. Would the long arm be better in letting the suspension droop out further?

Thanks again.

Long arms will not give you additional travel. The shock will be what limits the travel regardless of arm length. Long arms serve to improve the geometry through the arc of travel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
A while back we installed a 3" stage 2 on a friends 2dr rubicon. He took it in right after and had it aligned but he still has a pull to the left. No he is not running Nitto tires and in fact we swapped out a friends tires and wheels and still have a pull to the left. Anyone else have this issue ? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

pop2tu

A while back we installed a 3" stage 2 on a friends 2dr rubicon. He took it in right after and had it aligned but he still has a pull to the left. No he is not running Nitto tires and in fact we swapped out a friends tires and wheels and still have a pull to the left. Anyone else have this issue ? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

What steering stabilizer is he running? Some are pressurized and will cause a pull

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Anyone know what size sway bar links to run with Evo 3” enforcer . Trying to piece together a stage 3 lift . Assuming want 3” bumpstops with drag link flip as well. Currently running 2.75 so may replace

PokerStogey

Well if the weather holds up (no rain)... I will be attempting my Stage1 and draglink flip install this weekend. Makng myself dizzy trying to read up and prepare for any potential problems and I think it’s making me crazy. Fingers crossed it goes smooth! Tearing open the boxes tonight to verify parts list

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
IMG_0752.JPG

IMG_0750.JPG

Pieced together a stage 3 enforcer lift . 3” plush ride coils, Rancho 9000s, Evo drag link flip, 8 adjustable control arms, 3” Evo bump stops, adjustable front track bar.

Excited to flex it out soon

PokerStogey

Dumb question, but I am not well versed in all this suspension stuff... got my stage 1 on this weekend (minus the flip because I didn’t realize I couldn’t just go down and buy a 13/16 drill bit) and it seems to be trackng perfectly. Drove it an hour home from dad’s place in the mountains after we got done and seems to be in order... shouldn’t I feel something if it needs to be aligned?

Benito

Caught the Bug
Dumb question, but I am not well versed in all this suspension stuff... got my stage 1 on this weekend (minus the flip because I didn’t realize I couldn’t just go down and buy a 13/16 drill bit) and it seems to be trackng perfectly. Drove it an hour home from dad’s place in the mountains after we got done and seems to be in order... shouldn’t I feel something if it needs to be aligned?

I believe you are fine right now; since you didn’t get the flip your tracbar and draglink stayed parallel, the only thing you might notice is more wear on your ball joints on the draglink and maybe feel bumps a bit more, not necessarily bumpsteer though. As far as tracking in regards to your rear tires following the front , you won’t notice it very much unless you went with a stupid tall lift.

PokerStogey

I believe you are fine right now; since you didn’t get the flip your tracbar and draglink stayed parallel, the only thing you might notice is more wear on your ball joints on the draglink and maybe feel bumps a bit more, not necessarily bumpsteer though. As far as tracking in regards to your rear tires following the front , you won’t notice it very much unless you went with a stupid tall lift.

I appreciate the response brother, thanks. I think we might chance it and go camping this weekend then. We haven’t been able to get away in a few weeks, so I will save the flip kit install and alignment for next week. Thanks again!

I appreciate the response brother, thanks. I think we might chance it and go camping this weekend then. We haven’t been able to get away in a few weeks, so I will save the flip kit install and alignment for next week. Thanks again!

If you haven’t already, I’d recommend a reamer. I ordered one on Amazon after failing to drill the knuckle even in small increments. The thing melted thru like butter and was cheaper than all the in between sizes I’d have otherwise had to bought. It’s sort of like an elongated conical/tapered bit.

PokerStogey

If you haven’t already, I’d recommend a reamer. I ordered one on Amazon after failing to drill the knuckle even in small increments. The thing melted thru like butter and was cheaper than all the in between sizes I’d have otherwise had to bought. It’s sort of like an elongated conical/tapered bit.

Hmmm... never used one. I’ll look them up in just a few. Anything I need to watch out for when using one or are they pretty straight forward? Thanks a lot man!

Hilop

Caught the Bug
Question, for the guys that have run both the 3” & 4” plush rides with 37’s.
What size did you end up running? I’m running the 3” with 37’s and have eliminated any rubbing but have very little up travel. I have a set of 4” that I would like to install this weekend but want to make sure it’s worth it. Thanks

wjtstudios

Hooked
Question, for the guys that have run both the 3” & 4” plush rides with 37’s.
What size did you end up running? I’m running the 3” with 37’s and have eliminated any rubbing but have very little up travel. I have a set of 4” that I would like to install this weekend but want to make sure it’s worth it. Thanks

I have 4” plush up front with BFG 37 KM2s and uncut OEM flares. I have 3.5-4” up travel but I to get into the flares a bit at full flex and am looking at options with them.

Hmmm... never used one. I’ll look them up in just a few. Anything I need to watch out for when using one or are they pretty straight forward? Thanks a lot man!

Didn’t have to do anything different than with a normal bit. It’s tapered just enough to fit in the existing hole and the taper is gradual over a few inches. I’d make sure you have a drill that it can fit in. And to go all the way thru so the hole itself isn’t tapered.

This is the one I got. I’ll definitely be getting more sizes to replace standard bits when I need them.

Champion Cutting Tool Brute Platinum Car/Maintenance Reamer: SA80-13/16 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OV7CN8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_o2BeCb8SF62MP

PokerStogey

Didn’t have to do anything different than with a normal bit. It’s tapered just enough to fit in the existing hole and the taper is gradual over a few inches. I’d make sure you have a drill that it can fit in. And to go all the way thru so the hole itself isn’t tapered.

This is the one I got. I’ll definitely be getting more sizes to replace standard bits when I need them.

Champion Cutting Tool Brute Platinum Car/Maintenance Reamer: SA80-13/16 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OV7CN8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_o2BeCb8SF62MP

Thanks brother, I appreciate that

Top Bottom