What did Brown Santa show up with today..

jesse3638

Hooked
Well I went and picked this up. My new 1350 front DS is here. As he described it to me he built it how he would have for his Jeep.

2.125" x .188 wall tubing
Full splined 1.5" stub shaft
Solid Spicer 1350 U-joints
Spicer CV head

He basically said its built to hammer on it so if you end up on a rock don't worry just keep going..haha.

Oh and it was $700 out the door...;). Nearly $200 less than one of the off the shelf DS, built the same. Plus I'm supporting my local business. 20201111_144358.jpg 20201111_144407.jpg 20201111_144411.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Well I went and picked this up. My new 1350 front DS is here. As he described it to me he built it how he would have for his Jeep.

Spicer CV head

He basically said its built to hammer on it so if you end up on a rock don't worry just keep going..haha.

Oh and it was $700 out the door...;). Nearly $200 less than one of the off the shelf DS, built the same. Plus I'm supporting my local business. View attachment 355607 View attachment 355608 View attachment 355609

Only way to roll, congrats!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
That is exactly what I need! Very nice[emoji106][emoji106]

Spicer CV head

Oh and it was $700 out the door...;). Nearly $200 less than one of the off the shelf DS, built the same. Plus I'm supporting my local business. View attachment 355607 View attachment 355608 View attachment 355609

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked

Spicer CV head

Amazing shaft here

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked

Spicer CV head

Congrats man! You have 4 wheel drive again!

Dale72

Hooked

Spicer CV head

Sweet but I will have to get them off the shelf. We only have one driveline place here and it doesn't have a very good reputation

jesse3638

Hooked
Sweet but I will have to get them off the shelf. We only have one driveline place here and it doesn't have a very good reputation

Yeah I'm fortunate that we have a lot of places like this near by. Custom fabricators, fastener supply houses, driveline shops, motor rebuilds, the diff shop i used for my regear, all kinds of niche shops.

CalSgt

Hooked
Nice ! Congratulations. Great Deal !!?? I think I'm ready for a Great Deal!! Bubba and Bethany @ Exodus4X4 can you help a brother out? :D

Give them a call, they have been great to deal with. Ive ordered many parts from them over the past two years.

Exodus 4x4

Yeah....I replaced it last September and it already started leaking again. Fortunately the company warrantied the part for me.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

FYI, if you’re not replacing that with a Mopar part then it will continue to have issues. Might look great and then 6 months into it, leaking again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Give them a call, they have been great to deal with. Ive ordered many parts from them over the past two years.

Other side of the globe, Hard to stay up that late after a 12 hour day. :yawn37: I'll send an email. Thanks I assume you went with the EVO 3-5" HIGH CLEARANCE LONG ARM PRO SUSPENSION ? That's what I would like to do. But I already have Draglink flip, raised trackbar bracket and adjustable end links. That's kind of my question can I buy the parts I need or do I have to purchase whole kit.

CalSgt

Hooked
Other side of the globe, Hard to stay up that late after a 12 hour day. :yawn37: I'll send an email. Thanks I assume you went with the EVO 3-5" HIGH CLEARANCE LONG ARM PRO SUSPENSION ? That's what I would like to do. But I already have Draglink flip, raised trackbar bracket and adjustable end links. That's kind of my question can I buy the parts I need or do I have to purchase whole kit.

Yes, I ordered the long arm coilover pro suspension kit.

They sell the long arm kit as an "upgrade" option without all of the other little pieces needed to do a lift kit, and front & rear coilover kits separately but there isn't much savings buying it that way based on the retail pricing. It would defiantly make doing the pro long arm suspension system in stages possible though.

By buying the whole kit I will be able to sell the kit coming off of the jeep as a complete lift kit with bumstops, trackbar bracket, swaybar links, and hardware.

ETA: I just noticed you have a JK instead of a JL, I'm not sure what they sell for the JK.

Bierpower

Hooked
I've never seen any Evo parts package that was a penny cheaper than buying the parts individually. Just look at what parts are in the kit and buy separate. There is no difference in cost.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I've never seen any Evo parts package that was a penny cheaper than buying the parts individually. Just look at what parts are in the kit and buy separate. There is no difference in cost.

Was just trying to simplify. Failed. Want the Pro Kit minus the flip kit. For some reason work computer will not allow me to navigate Exodu4x4 site, so it's hard to break it all down. Email sent to Bubba. All good. Thanks

Top Bottom