What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Good but horrifying news.

Got my tracking info on my new Coil-overs yesterday. Good news! Looked it up and it said ticket has been created. Signed up for email tracking. Checked this morning and says delivered. Good news but horrifying , Nobody home to receive them. "Left at Front Door" :eek:

Edit: Good news they are secure. :wings: They where out there for more than 6 hours. Can't complain about the speed of delivery. Thanks Exodus4X4:beer:

MericaMade

Got my tracking info on my new Coil-overs yesterday. Good news! Looked it up and it said ticket has been created. Signed up for email tracking. Checked this morning and says delivered. Good news but horrifying , Nobody home to receive them. "Left at Front Door" :eek:

Edit: Good news they are secure. :wings: They where out there for more than 6 hours. Can't complain about the speed of delivery. Thanks Exodus4X4[emoji481]
Nice, and enjoy the journey.

Sent from my SM-G781V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JPast

Technically picked it up myself, but got a Tepui Autana 4 for my camp trailer. Little upgrade in size from the CVT Mt Shasta that was on it before.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

CalSgt

Hooked
Technically picked it up myself, but got a Tepui Autana 4 for my camp trailer. Little upgrade in size from the CVT Mt Shasta that was on it before.

I was looking at that one for my trailer, ended up going with the CVT Denali instead since I was able to drive to CVT in Bend, OR to avoid sales tax and shipping. Freight for some of those tents was $400.

JPast

I was looking at that one for my trailer, ended up going with the CVT Denali instead since I was able to drive to CVT in Bend, OR to avoid sales tax and shipping. Freight for some of those tents was $400.

Yeah the Denali is what I was looking at, but found this tent brand new locally on Facebook marketplace so couldn’t pass it up.

Marcus Davies

I am happy that these tires arrive before my dad's birthday. Hopefully, it will perform well during an intense trail adventure.

Attachments

• NRG.jpg
    NRG.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 100
Last edited by a moderator:

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Very nice! Really curious to see how you like those, I've been looking at em too

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Unfortunately it’s going to be months before I give them a go. I was trying to run soft doors and, unlike many reviews, mine didn’t leak but they are mind numbingly loud at highway speeds. The bestop uppers look very sturdy so I’m hoping for minimal flapping.

Also, buying a twill soft top was the nail in the coffin for the soft doors. The color difference between basic cloth and twill is considerable.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom