What did Brown Santa show up with today..

J&k_Overland

We are just like you 100% O/O. Need a few more tools for that. It's still under warranty for most of the truck

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I did not know that. That’s cool most companies could give two shits about their owner operators Schneider back in the day was decent company to be leased to but that was 17 years ago. Fuck I’m old.

Dale72

Hooked
I did not know that. That’s cool most companies could give two shits about their owner operators Schneider back in the day was decent company to be leased to but that was 17 years ago. Fuck I’m old.
Yeah I know that feeling. I have been doing this for 28 years now but I'm probably going to be coming off the road soon and moving to Jacksonville FL

Dale72

Hooked
Ha ha ha. Yep used to do that between ID and Midwest back in the day. Back when this job was fun. To many rules and bullshit now.
You got that right. I stopped running CA to FL the end of 07 when I came off the road for 2 years. And it's gone down hill since then. I'm at the point sometimes I wish I didn't have my CDL anymore

Bullwinckle

Hooked
This showed up this morning. [emoji51] Starting to build up my Milwaukee collection for at home and on the trail. Plus the Black Friday deals made it hard to pass up.

IMG_3558.jpg

Top Bottom