The Kool-Aid is Strong Over Here

Ddays

Hooked
:munching: Oh boy! maybe we'll get some new cool videos of people removing their decals! Maybe this bunch can use something cooler than an angle grinder with a wheel. Like maybe airbag detonators, or roman candles stuck in their ass or maybe even some dynemite! Yehaw, hold mah beer Cooter & watch this!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Lol! JKwebbie... what a fuck stick. Anyone old enough to remember the little Dog from Looney Tunes? [emoji190]
You_Doodle_2017-03-08T04_28_28Z.jpg

longarmwj

:munching: Oh boy! maybe we'll get some new cool videos of people removing their decals! Maybe this bunch can use something cooler than an angle grinder with a wheel. Like maybe airbag detonators, or roman candles stuck in their ass or maybe even some dynemite! Yehaw, hold mah beer Cooter & watch this!
I'm dead :cheesy::cheesy:

longarmwj

I swear when I come out West, whenever that may be, I'm bringing a GIANT thing of Kool-Aid simply so we can all get a picture of us drinking it :cheesy:

longarmwj

:cheesy: Now that's hillarious!!

For those out there too young to know what you're referring to.

Oh man! I used to watch those cartoons at my grandmothers house on Boomerang (is that channel still a thing?) growing up. I love those old cartoons.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkwebbie

:cheesy: you need to get your facts straight. That Jeepster was an eBay build and sold. Wasn't built for motobilt. Just so happens has had it at his shop now.
I think you might have read that wrong. Motobilt helped build the EBay Jeepster back when EVO was in that contest with the other 3 shops building vehicles. But the new owner of the Jeepster did sent it to Motobilt after he bought it to get it finished and change a few things. I'm guessing the owner sent it to Motobilt since they helped build it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think you might have read that wrong. Motobilt helped build the EBay Jeepster back when EVO was in that contest with the other 3 shops building vehicles. But the new owner of the Jeepster did sent it to Motobilt after he bought it to get it finished and change a few things. I'm guessing the owner sent it to Motobilt since they helped build it.

I see it's slow over on JKO again :rolleyes2:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

For a guy that doesn't like it here, you sure can't seem to stay away.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

readImage.jpg .......

Top Bottom