Random Photos

Brute

Hooked
White people pronounce it Hawaiian mountain.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Went to Pu’u Wa’awa’a with my youngest sons Cub Scout pack. Late last night thus granite crystal JTR showed up. I guess there’s a new Jeeper in the pack! Stoked!

View attachment 340240

Hiking up to the top of this hill.

View attachment 340241

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

How do you pronounce that

I remember going back to the mainland after just coming to Hawaii over forty years ago and my friends would ask me if I could speak Hawaiian...I then would rapidly repeat all the street names in my neighborhood...they were impressed with my fluency...

Brute

Hooked
Agreed, today, nothing is built to last.

These estates that I create are intended to be generational. But the costs that go into them are 5-10 more than a standard residence. My cost per square foot of these builds are between $500-1500 per square foot build cost. The normal homes I build have been coming in around $150-$250 per SF. It’s mind boggling.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Cookie cutter stucco boxes in Reno are $150-250 per SF to build; semi-custom is well over $300. Nobody is building customs out here as nice as what you are building in your pics.

The cost of labor here is insane. If you can run a framing crew, you can easily make $100-125k a year in Reno right now.

The house we were going to build on our property in North Kohala was going to be between $1000-$1200 per sq ft...I could build that same house in NV for under $500 per sq ft...

WJCO

Meme King
I remember going back to the mainland after just coming to Hawaii over forty years ago and my friends would ask me if I could speak Hawaiian...I then would rapidly repeat all the street names in my neighborhood...they were impressed with my fluency...

Mele Kalikimaka

humuhumunukunukuāpua

^Tourist Hawaiian.

Mahalo.

Top Bottom