Random Photos

wjtstudios

Hooked
Could you imagine the cost to build that now? :crazyeyes:

It's amazing that this and others were built 700 years ago. Nowadays buildings (other than university buildings and hospitals) get slapped up and look like hell in 10 years.

Agreed, today, nothing is built to last.

These estates that I create are intended to be generational. But the costs that go into them are 5-10 more than a standard residence. My cost per square foot of these builds are between $500-1500 per square foot build cost. The normal homes I build have been coming in around $150-$250 per SF. It’s mind boggling.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Agreed, today, nothing is built to last.

These estates that I create are intended to be generational. But the costs that go into them are 5-10 more than a standard residence. My cost per square foot of these builds are between $500-1500 per square foot build cost. The normal homes I build have been coming in around $150-$250 per SF. It’s mind boggling.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Cookie cutter stucco boxes in Reno are $150-250 per SF to build; semi-custom is well over $300. Nobody is building customs out here as nice as what you are building in your pics.

The cost of labor here is insane. If you can run a framing crew, you can easily make $100-125k a year in Reno right now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Abntroop

Cookie cutter stucco boxes in Reno are $150-250 per SF to build; semi-custom is well over $300. Nobody is building customs out here as nice as what you are building in your pics.

The cost of labor here is insane. If you can run a framing crew, you can easily make $100-125k a year in Reno right now.

No kidding, with the way the area is expanding and pricing is going up I’m glad we moved down here when we did.

wjtstudios

Hooked

Wow, that’s insane.

I’ve been very blessed working with these outstanding clients, I never thought I’d ever be a part of what I’ve built in the last 8 years.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Same here, we used to be one of the most affordable places in the country to build now minimum is $140sf for a starter home. It’s ridiculous but we are still very busy so I can’t complain. I’m waiting for the next recession to build

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Same here, we used to be one of the most affordable places in the country to build now minimum is $140sf for a starter home. It’s ridiculous but we are still very busy so I can’t complain. I’m waiting for the next recession to build

Yup, nows not the time. Work our asses off now, pay off everything, and when it slows down then I’ll buy and build.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
If only we could wait on Jeep parts [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

That will never happen!

The more difficult discussion is with my wife. Why is it logical to keep adding to the Jeep, but not to the house??? I am still trying to formulate that answer.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jdofmemi

That will never happen!

The more difficult discussion is with my wife. Why is it logical to keep adding to the Jeep, but not to the house??? I am still trying to formulate that answer.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Jeep parts won't get cheaper, but building prices will.

No charge for the help👍

That will never happen!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Pretty simple really the only home modification that currently adds to a homes value is an extended heated garage with two post lift. Im sure we could make some data to back that up.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Pretty simple really the only home modification that currently adds to a homes value is an extended heated garage with two post lift. Im sure we could make some data to back that up.

I like where you’re going with this!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

CalSgt

Hooked

All that new stuff north of Golden is flying up...

Zstairlessone

Poo-Oo-va-ahva-ah...

Not really sure how else to type it out. Lol.

I remember when a buddy and I were in traffic in Aiea and a couple in a car next to us asked how to get to Ewa beach. We couldn’t figure where they wanted to go for a couple of minutes because they were pronouncing it eewah. That’s messed up

Top Bottom