The Maintaining and Building of Jan the WJ

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Thought I'd post a little update. She's been having some trouble with the suspension feeling/sounding loose. It started around the time I installed the control arms so I called Core4x4. Turns out they were supposed to send spacers with all of the LCAs. They didn't provide instructions, so I didn't even know they were missing. Oops. They shipped them out to me at no cost and now they are all in. Wouldn't ya know it, it feels way better when installed correctly.
IMG_20191012_132229.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Thought I'd post a little update. She's been having some trouble with the suspension feeling/sounding loose. It started around the time I installed the control arms so I called Core4x4. Turns out they were supposed to send spacers with all of the LCAs. They didn't provide instructions, so I didn't even know they were missing. Oops. They shipped them out to me at no cost and now they are all in. Wouldn't ya know it, it feels way better when installed correctly.
View attachment 336247

I had the same thing happen but it was because I accidentally threw them out. Luckily the box was in the top of the trash. I couldn't get the arm tight at all then I found the spacers in the paper in the box.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
I had the same thing happen but it was because I accidentally threw them out. Luckily the box was in the top of the trash. I couldn't get the arm tight at all then I found the spacers in the paper in the box.
I can see how that could happen pretty easy. The aluminum is really light. They also forgot a jam nut when they first arrived though, so I tore the box apart looking for it. They had to ship it out separate too lol.

Top Bottom