BE POST #100 and WIN - jsukey is the WINNER

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Thank you to everyone for the congratulations! This was truly a wonderful giveaway, and I couldn't be more happy or thankful for the opportunity. I don't know why anyone would ever say anything negative about a free giveaway. I mean, who in their right mind doesn't like free Jeep upgrades??!! This is an absolute honor!! Please don't assume that everyone from Texas acts like that jackxxx above. I moved here 7 years ago and it was the best decision I've ever made. The people are what make it great!! Chalk it up to just being a sore loser I guess!

Thank you again Eddie, Cindy, Wayalife, and Rock Hard 4X4!!!

Congrats bud!! Enjoy the added protection on your rig. That crossmember is a beast!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you to everyone for the congratulations! This was truly a wonderful giveaway, and I couldn't be more happy or thankful for the opportunity. I don't know why anyone would ever say anything negative about a free giveaway. I mean, who in their right mind doesn't like free Jeep upgrades??!! This is an absolute honor!! Please don't assume that everyone from Texas acts like that jackxxx above. I moved here 7 years ago and it was the best decision I've ever made. The people are what make it great!! Chalk it up to just being a sore loser I guess!

Thank you again Eddie, Cindy, Wayalife, and Rock Hard 4X4!!!

Congratulations!

jesse3638

Hooked
Meant to post sooner, congrats to the winner and a big thank you to rock hard and wayalife for giving this opportunity to everyone.

To the little bitch whining about the giveaway. See you next Tuesday!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom