The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one from a Drew Thomas, clearly some kid who isn't old enough to remember what life was like before the advent of social media. A time when a TV show or even commercial would come on that might be using music you may not like and all you could do was turn down the sound or change the channel. Fuckin self-important internet bitches these days :naw:

Drew Thomas.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's one that I got from a Gavin Simmons. Apparently, I'm a prick for making videos that help people install a lift kit on their Jeep and he's somehow righteous for giving me shit about a sign I have hanging in my garage. What really gets me is that these people actually have no clue as to why they can't convince people like me to think more like them. So fuckin typical.

Gavin Simons.jpg

Dale72

Hooked
LOL - here's one that I got from a Gavin Simmons. Apparently, I'm a prick for making videos that help people install a lift kit on their Jeep and he's somehow righteous for giving me shit about a sign I have hanging in my garage. What really gets me is that these people actually have no clue as to why they can't convince people like me to think more like them. So fuckin typical.

View attachment 338354
Guess he loves not making money and paying higher taxes

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

DaJudge

View attachment 338354

The funny thing to me is I never noticed the poster until some idiot commented about it. My question to them is "If you're not really interested in the actual content of the video why do you bother watching it?"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's a nice one that I got from a Lithuanian GLOCK31_NH420. Apparently, he's a self-proclaimed badass douchebag in a yota with a marlin crawler who seems to own the state of New Hampshire.

Lithuanian GLOCK31_NH420.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It really is a mystery to me why everyone and their mother these days seem to think that they're so self-important that everyone needs to hear their 2¢. Here's one that I just got from a bumperxx1. You know, because we clearly have no idea about would would make for a better interview and need to be told as much.

bumperxx1.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been a while but here's one that I just got from a Headrush450. Apparently, he's an "installer" and I'm a damn idiot for following instructions that DECKED provided. :crazyeyes:

Headrush450.jpg

Top Bottom