Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

SDG

Caught the Bug
In no particular order...

Stick figure families on vehicles...
D-bags in bimmers, and people who drive their prius like they are in their bimmer
inconsiderate fucks
people who bitch or preach about apple this or pc that... use what you like and shut the fuck up
people who litter
shopping malls
most people in general...
people who buy products and then bitch about something that is a known design flaw (or feature lol)
people who dont know what due diligence is, or are incapable of doing it

that is all for now.

robx251

Caught the Bug
In no particular order...

Stick figure families on vehicles...

I may have found one you might like.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1384039638388.jpg
    1384039638388.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 301

jesse3638

Hooked
Liars
Cheats
Thieves
Con artists
Politicians... I suppose this wraps up all of the above

I'm really pissed at the fact that my medical insurance costs have gone up more than any accompanying raise and/or promotion I've received in the last five years. Even with our new "affordable" health care act. Not only did my premiums go up, my out of pocket costs go up, and my coverage go down, but now I also get to pay taxes on my health care plan because it is considered a cadillac plan.

Along with this goes Obama's apology to America for the "unforseen" rise in health insurance cost and the fact that you didn't get to keep the health plan you were happy with. I accepted his apology didn't you?...:rolleyes2::naw:

SDG

Caught the Bug
Guess that would mean me based on my earlier post. :thumb:

Absolutely nothing against you personally. Your post only reminded me of it HAHA. My job is what has spawned this pet peeve of mine. I work with several very smart computer programmers who are continually fighting about windows, mac, linux, etc... you name it and someone is bitching about it. Each OS has stuff it does well, and other things it does poorly. Its like Eddie says about stuff people put on their jeeps... people are going to back what they spent their hard earned money on. Me personally, I can appreciate the simplicity and elegance of what apple puts out there (however i think that will be coming to an abrupt end no that Jobs is gone). Its a great platform if you do graphic design, general web surfing etc. However, for what I need a computer to do most of the time they dont even write programs that will run on a mac, because it has other shortcomings.

I would venture to say 99% of the time the reason a program sucks on any OS is that they outsourced it to India to save some $$ and those people cant write a coherent program to save their lives.

One last one...

My son or daughter was student of month at insert school here.... Yea I bet they were... and they will probably get the sportsmanship award on whatever sports team they play on too!

Tree Frog

Pet Peev= STUPID
Stupid people,
Stupid bosses,
Stupid Government and their stupid BS.

I could just go on and on with this one.

Last edited:

Panda

55 in the fast lane is pretty annoying worse is when they're in the right lane doin 50 & they get over in front of you & there was no one in front of them to pass >=(

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Doing 80mph+ in the fast lane and have some dumb ass trucker going 61 mph decide he needs to pass the truck going 60 mph and cuts me off to pass.
That has happened SEVERAL TIMES when I have driven across country. Note to truckers: don't cut off the vehicle flying down the freeway so you can pass a truck going 1 mph slower than you. :asshat:

Last edited:

TheDuff

I hate when I'm minding my own biz, doing 55 in the fast lane and all these people tailgate me, then try to pass me all fast while giving me the bird... how rude:p

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

I hate when I'm minding my own biz, doing 55 in the fast lane and all these people tailgate me, then try to pass me all fast while giving me the bird... how rude:p

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hahahaha. At least I hope that's a joke!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Funny shit! Sounds like me. My wife wants to get me this bumper sticker she saw...I'm sorry I'm following to close in front on you.

bossmare

I'm probably the only person here to say rollkur (it's a dressage thing). Personally, I'm a horse trainer/riding instructor and people who can't keep their appointments and don't give me enough time to reschedule anything else. How hard is it to shoot off a text the night before? This is how I make my living, people (or try to, anyway).

Bigger picture: the sorry state of our government and all the butt-heads that let it get that way. Wish they would stop wasting our money and leave our rights alone. I could really run with this but I'll leave it at that. Thanks for listening.

UtahJK

When riding with someone and they leave the windshield wipers on long after it has stopped raining.

Brankz

Here GO's one

When people get mad for my broken English, just buck off and mind your own Business ;)

Top Bottom