Random Willys of the day

I-Eat-Mud

I’ve been helping a friend of mine with this one for some time. Older pic, but I’ve been helping him get it running so he can enjoy it again. It’s a ‘53 cj2a he bought it in 1960 and has had it since. It was his daily driver for many many years just like you see it here. It has a 302 v8, and lots of years of loving abuse. IMG_0257.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy looking at it as much as I do. I’ll get some better pictures of it next time I’m working on it. It should be on the trails very soon after not leaving the garage for several years.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
IMG_0938.jpg

Rolled up on this tonight. Too bad I was getting off the highway and couldn’t get a better shot. Fyi the wife took the pic. Lol

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I’ve been helping a friend of mine with this one for some time. Older pic, but I’ve been helping him get it running so he can enjoy it again. It’s a ‘53 cj2a he bought it in 1960 and has had it since. It was his daily driver for many many years just like you see it here. It has a 302 v8, and lots of years of loving abuse. View attachment 305934

Hope you guys enjoy looking at it as much as I do. I’ll get some better pictures of it next time I’m working on it. It should be on the trails very soon after not leaving the garage for several years.

May wanna check on that year. Looks to be a CJ2A from the pic but they stopped production in 49 I believe. Guess it could also be a 3A with a 2A windshield frame. Either way it’s a cool jeep and looks like a fun project.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom