👋

312overland

Hello Peeps

My name is Angel, and I live in the Chicagoland area of Illinois. I have a computer engineering background and healthcare. Besides that, when I can, I also do volunteer work in our community and help ship medical supplies to other parts of the world. Although retired, I keep myself busy with creating content on my Instagram account, which I share across different social media platforms. Two years ago, my younger brother introduced me to Jeeplife, and since then I've fallen in love with it along with the tight-knit community that comes with it. If there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I'm always up for adventure! Whether it's exploring nature on an Overlanding trip or trying out new DIY projects at home and in my Rig, I'm game for anything fun and exciting! Other interests include traveling, camping under the stars, cozying up by a campfire with good music playing in the background or just the sound of nature, cooking delicious meals, and experimenting with new recipes.

I'm building my Rig out slowly but surely and sharing the knowledge and experience we learned with others who would like to learn about Overlanding. If you should have any questions, or have some spots to share or pointers, please feel free to ask or share. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep myself busy with creating content on my Instagram account, which I share across different social media platforms. Two years ago, my younger brother introduced me to Jeeplife and since then I've fallen in love with it along with the tight-knit community that comes with it.
When I want to see or create Instagram content, I go to Instagram. When I want to see and create content across different social media platforms, I go to different social media platforms. Also, when I signed up for this online community of Jeepers provided free of charge by its creators, I wouldn't mention a competing platform and go on to mention how great the other one is. They're all full of influencers and internet know-it-alls anyway.

Welcome. What the hell is overlanding?

WJCO

Meme King
Two years ago, my younger brother introduced me to Jeeplife, and since then I've fallen in love with it along with the tight-knit community that comes with it.
Why'd you ask to have your account deleted? I thought you were here for the tight-knit community.

We don't delete accounts here anyways. When you signed up here, you agreed to those terms and that was disclosed to you.

Happy Jeeping! (y)

CalSgt

Hooked
Welcome from California

Why'd you ask to have your account deleted? I thought you were here for the tight-knit community.

We don't delete accounts here anyways. When you signed up here, you agreed to those terms and that was disclosed to you.

Happy Jeeping! (y)
^^^ This

Don't quit yet!
Most of us would rather see you conform to the rules of the forum and become a contributing member of Wayalife. (FYI - Apologies for breaking rules does go a long ways around here)

or

At least have a complete and total internet meltdown on your way out

Top Bottom