$100 rebate on dyntrac prosteers

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I am in the giving spirit today. my Web team is working on making the Dynatrac Ball joints applicable for the discount. So you can save 10% and get the rebate! it will be a few hours before the website works.

David

my wallet officially hates you right now David........:yup: now i might just have to get them

utiadam

LOSER
I am in the giving spirit today. my Web team is working on making the Dynatrac Ball joints applicable for the discount. So you can save 10% and get the rebate! it will be a few hours before the website works.

David

I'll place the order later today! That was the final push I needed 😁. Order online or call in?

Smokumace

Called Northridge at 5 David didn't tell everyone about the new discount they contacted him and all is good Thanks Northridge for great customer service and everyone should order a set if they are running bigger tires.

DA RUNT

They should be shipping soon..still waiting..

My currie tie rod showed up today, ordered same day so the bj's should be following suit. Hey if you get bored and are in the neighborhood feel free to install mine as well lol

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
My currie tie rod showed up today, ordered same day so the bj's should be following suit. Hey if you get bored and are in the neighborhood feel free to install mine as well lol

I still gotta buy a press. Trying to decide if I should put axle shafts in while I have everything torn apart.
That tie rod pretty sweet?

Last edited:

DA RUNT

I still gotta buy a press. Trying to decide if I should put axles in while I have everything torn apart.
That tie rod pretty sweet?

Shit I don't know, I won't be home for 3 months lol. Wife said it's a lot beefier than the stock one. You can rent the press form O'reillys or the like. Leave a deposit and you get it back when you return it. So basically free. MTG put me in the know on that lil tid bit

edit: you may as well put the shafts in while you're at it. Save you from tearing it all apart again

utiadam

LOSER
Has anyone received their $100 rebate yet? Just curious if I should worry that I haven't received it or maybe it will be any day now?

Top Bottom