$105,000 JKUR for sale. CRAZY

Wardell

I bet star wood customs built the jeep and that dealer bought it at auction

As bad as it is, it doesn't look like a Starwood Jeep. They almost always have their stupid textured kevlar paint job and usually have an ugly ass wild boar neanderthal grille too. It's kinda their signature way to ruin a perfectly good Jeep. :( Besides, Starwood does their own sales, so they wouldn't have put it up for auction or sent it to another dealer.

CandAMudders

you are all missing the point

Hey, why the haters for this beauty, the $100,000 + price is reasonable, it does come with Intermittent Wipers and Tow Hooks.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I didn't see another 65k worth of stuff in the parts list, I realize the Hemi conversion was probably not cheap. A brand new crate motor and the suspension I wouldn't think would be more than 30k? Where is the rest?

JakeJK

How about a $230,000 JKU ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442093099.912707.jpg

They've taken the price off now but the first time i saw this it was 230k [emoji23]

WJCO

Meme King
I'd give the Green one a 6/10, but wouldn't pay more than 30k for it personally. Just me. I kinda like the Kawasaki green. But 105K ? Good luck. Like someone else said, a celebrity or trust-funder, sold without a blink.

Top Bottom