15 FWY rock damage

Skid_Kid

That sucks! Was it from a friggin sand truck? I hate they there is no low for them to be covered in this state!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That sucks! Was it from a friggin sand truck? I hate they there is no low for them to be covered in this state!

There actually is a law against aggregate material. They can be cited for allowing crap to fly out of their trailers.... But that being said, EVERY friggin truck has crap flying out of them especially the "empty" gravel haulers. Can't catch em all unfortunately.

To the OP that really sucks. What part of the 15 were you on?

TheMikeD

There actually is a law against aggregate material. They can be cited for allowing crap to fly out of their trailers.... But that being said, EVERY friggin truck has crap flying out of them especially the "empty" gravel haulers. Can't catch em all unfortunately.

To the OP that really sucks. What part of the 15 were you on?

Corona. Northbound right before the 91

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Ouch! That's the worst I've seen in a long, long time. It's the single biggest reason I don't like to travel the superslab.:mad:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Yes, just had my windshield done. Manuf. Window $425.00 after Market was $232.00 if that helps

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Dang that sucks I had a piece of cement from highway 5 come up and hit mine and cracked my windshield in half worst day of my life. 😱😡 :naw:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dave_g

yeah I got a tiny crack about a month after I got my jeep, So pissed off, haven't gotten it fixed yet.

Dave_g

now that I think about it, I believe I got mine on the 15 as well, way down in San Diego where it starts right off NBSD.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
That really sucks! It seems like the Jeep windshield is a rock magnet. I just had mine replaced for $375 installed for an OEM windshield. The off brand was $100 bucks less. :icon_crazy:

Markymark420

Yes, just had my windshield done. Manuf. Window $425.00 after Market was $232.00 if that helps

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thnak god for AAA :rock: Cost me $100 both times I've replaced windshield with OEM glass.

I got hit by a golf ball sized rock out of the back of a gravel truck on NB 71 in Chino Hills one time. It hit the metal about 1/2 above the windshield, sounded like I took a incoming 7.62 and left a nice little dent, but luckily didn't break the glass. That would have made windshield #4.

Maybe Gorrilla Glass will make a JK windshield :thinking:

Top Bottom