16 May 15, Choccolocco ORV

hhunter050

I've never been there so I'm not real sure. We can always talk to the guy at check in to get some pointers. I looked at the trail map on their website and there is a few difficult places but you can go around them.

Sounds good. Grubbicon said it can get nasty in a couple spots but nothing a winch or a tow from a friend couldn't handle.

Grubbicon

I've never been there so I'm not real sure. We can always talk to the guy at check in to get some pointers. I looked at the trail map on their website and there is a few difficult places but you can go around them.

The check in is on a honer system unless they changed it since I was there last. When you pull in the parking lot there is a stand and then parking on top of the hill.

GR8WHITE

I can tell you one thing and that is the trail map is not even close... literally worthless... It took me and Grubbicon a long time to find the the trail "rubicon" and it looked easy to find on the map.

Last edited:

Grubbicon

I forgot to mention about the map but its not a huge deal because if you just keep going you will end up back at the parking lot. I want to see there was a few parking lot arrows in the woods but im not 100% on that

JSTJPN

I forgot to mention about the map but its not a huge deal because if you just keep going you will end up back at the parking lot. I want to see there was a few parking lot arrows in the woods but im not 100% on that

What's the old saying, go where the Jeep takes you. A winch, a strap and good friends makes even the worst trails fun. Unless you break something, then it all sucks. Lol

hhunter050

What's the old saying, go where the Jeep takes you. A winch, a strap and good friends makes even the worst trails fun. Unless you break something, then it all sucks. Lol

Lol we let the jeeps take us in the cove and we made it out so I think we got this

Top Bottom