1985 CJ-8 Scrambler Restoration

wjtstudios

Hooked
Got a couple more parts in today.

A rust old air cleaner, but it should clean up pretty well. It’s all just surface rust.

IMG_4618.jpg

And got the steering wheel back after getting the leather redone

IMG_4483.jpg

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Any real interior shop can do it. Looks like it’s finally coming along

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

We’re making progress. I’ve taken over the interior portion. Just got done rebuilding the steering column and am moving onto the heat/vent ducts and dampers. Getting new cables and replacing the heater core and fan motor while I’m in there.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
We’re making progress. I’ve taken over the interior portion. Just got done rebuilding the steering column and am moving onto the heat/vent ducts and dampers. Getting new cables and replacing the heater core and fan motor while I’m in there.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I haven’t pulled the trigger yet, but I found a seller on eBay that claims to make superior Made In the U.S. HVAC. cables and billet replacement knobs. If you’re interested, I can send you a link. Also what heater core and fan motor are you going with?

wjtstudios

Hooked
I haven’t pulled the trigger yet, but I found a seller on eBay that claims to make superior Made In the U.S. HVAC. cables and billet replacement knobs. If you’re interested, I can send you a link. Also what heater core and fan motor are you going with?

Haven’t started looking at the motors and core yet. But please send me that link. Definitely would like to upgrade those

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom