1985 CJ-8 Scrambler Restoration

wjtstudios

Hooked
If the garage is heated, at least you can go out and stare at it until april. :drool:

Curl up snd sleep in at night, or I could move my computer down and work in the garage staring at it [emoji106]

I’m really contemplating getting an enclosed trailer. I’d love to take it out on the trails in the winter, but never would because of the salt. The same thing is going to come true with my JK too now with the coilovers under it. Damn salt.

How have you been?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
How have you been?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks for asking! Just dealing with all the same stuff everyone else is. Plus getting over a six month layoff that my wife was handed over a covid based downsizing. Luckily, we had banked enough money to get through it. The good news is, she ended up with a much better job with a way more stable company. Overall, doing pretty good now.

Just started tinkering with the WJ again, so hopefully I'll post up a few pics soon. Paying cash as I go, so the build is slow this time... you know how it is. LOL

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks for asking! Just dealing with all the same stuff everyone else is. Plus getting over a six month layoff that my wife was handed over a covid based downsizing. Luckily, we had banked enough money to get through it. The good news is, she ended up with a much better job with a way more stable company. Overall, doing pretty good now.

Just started tinkering with the WJ again, so hopefully I'll post up a few pics soon. Paying cash as I go, so the build is slow this time... you know how it is. LOL

Slow as she rolls, but good to hear things worked out for you guys. Looking forward to seeing what you done with the WJ

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Starting to get the interior assembled.

IMG_4993.jpg

IMG_4994.jpg

IMG_4999.jpg

We’ll hopefully have the roll bar back in next week. I brought the dash home and will start the process of rebuilding that this weekend.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom