2.5 AEV with EVO Adventure Series Front Lower JK Control Arms

MTG

Caught the Bug
hence the "optimum" statement...i bet there is a front shaft on your wishlist:rock:

Wow you seem to know it all don't you? :crazyeyes:

Why would it be optimal? And no, there isn't.

Why you ask yourself? Oh, that's right, because I already have one. :doh: And while I haven't hit the exhaust crossover at the mall, I am fairly certain it doesn't at full droop either. ;)

rtguy1

Wow you seem to know it all don't you? :crazyeyes:

Why would it be optimal? And no, there isn't.

Why you ask yourself? Oh, that's right, because I already have one. :doh: And while I haven't hit the exhaust crossover at the mall, I am fairly certain it doesn't at full droop either. ;)

too funny! it would be optimal cuz the front factory shaft is garbage and the exhaust s[acers will allow you to run longer shocks like those others guys. :shock: you just bought that front shaft to get the girls at the mall with that extra 3":brows:

sacax

Thanks guys!

I will try to sum up a bit here (according to my understanding):

- anything more than 2.5" would require aftermarket front DS
- EVO enforcer would mean for me 2.5k + approx 600 DS (including the drag link kit)
- 2.5" AEV + EVO lower arms would be aprox 1.4k
- I dont want to go with enforcer and bilstein shocks since the kings are the the ones to go along with the enforcer
- all the mods would cost me already around 5k so another maybe 2 k extra is not welcomed right now... :(

So, disregarding the bitterness in my heart and for $$$ reasons I guess I will go with the 2.5" AEV (its just shocks and springs) and EVO lower arms so, if business is going ok, i will get everything else to make it a real enforcer in about 6 months :thumb: ( and sell the AEV parts)
Please correct me or advise if i'm wrong on this one, I just hope the EVO lower arms would give me a little more travel off road while correcting the geometry as the AEV brackets would do...

And, btw, the jeep will be a diesel since that's the only one they import here :) so i will have to have another minor mod (according to AEV)...

I will for sure post pics and maybe a build thread when it gets here... :)

Thanks!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If your going with that 2.5 why not just go with a budget boost and save yourself $1,000? That's what I would do.

sacax

WOOOWW! :D

while writing my post I see you guys are already having fun! too bad its midnight here! :D

sacax

If your going with that 2.5 why not just go with a budget boost and save yourself $1,000? That's what I would do.

Cause I would really like the ride comfort... and BB would not get that for me... I have driven JK's wit it and its like riding this :)

2009_09_30_0_3_schumacher-in-caruta_31112.jpg

FoxC

Thanks guys!

- EVO enforcer would mean for me 2.5k + approx 600 DS (including the drag link kit)
- I dont want to go with enforcer and bilstein shocks since the kings are the the ones to go along with the enforcer
- all the mods would cost me already around 5k so another maybe 2 k extra is not welcomed right now... :(

So, disregarding the bitterness in my heart and for $$$ reasons I guess I will go with the 2.5" AEV (its just shocks and springs) and EVO lower arms so, if business is going ok, i will get everything else to make it a real enforcer in about 6 months :thumb: ( and sell the AEV parts)
Please correct me or advise if i'm wrong on this one, I just hope the EVO lower arms would give me a little more travel off road while correcting the geometry as the AEV brackets would do...

And, btw, the jeep will be a diesel since that's the only one they import here :) so i will have to have another minor mod (according to AEV)...

Thanks!

Why not try the enforcer 3" setup without the drag link flip kit to start? You can always add it later if you feel the need. Also, you really wont notice a big difference between the Bilstein's and the King's unless you plan on running fast over really rough trails. I have used both and at lower speeds offroad you will be very happy with the Bilstein's. On road there is not much difference. The King's really only give you an advantage with bigger hits and or faster speeds like running fast over open desert terrain.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Thanks guys!

Thanks!

The Evo arms will not give you any additional travel. Longer shocks and taller springs will do that. If your set on kit like the AEV, go with the Rancho instead. It's cheaper and better IMO

10frank9

Web Wheeler
The Evo arms will not give you any additional travel. Longer shocks and taller springs will do that. If your set on kit like the AEV, go with the Rancho instead. It's cheaper and better IMO

Wow you're sure talking like you know a lot about EVO parts piggie! What makes you an expert? Lol 😂

sacax

hi again!

so, if i will go with 3" EVO and get the damn DS also :) , what part no. of bilsteins would I get? I assume there should be shocks with longer travel than the ones included in the AEV kit...
Any idea on where do I find out which ones?

Thanks!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
hi again!

so, if i will go with 3" EVO and get the damn DS also :) , what part no. of bilsteins would I get? I assume there should be shocks with longer travel than the ones included in the AEV kit...

Thanks!

I don't know the part numbers 174, 175??? But the extended length is 27" or so

hi again!

Thanks!

all else fails, email Jake (email address on their website) at ORE and he will let you know which bilstiens will work with the enforcer.

i think this is your best option, as it is fairly inexpensive but allows you grow without removing anything you previously upgraded.

good luck

andrew -

sacax

all else fails, email Jake (email address on their website) at ORE and he will let you know which bilstiens will work with the enforcer.

i think this is your best option, as it is fairly inexpensive but allows you grow without removing anything you previously upgraded.

good luck

andrew -

is the sioux JKU sport your rig? if so, is this really how it sits with the 3" enforcer? wooow! dont even know if it fint in the underground oarking where i live at... :D
will have to check that urgently! :):thinking:

is the sioux JKU sport your rig? if so, is this really how it sits with the 3" enforcer? wooow! dont even know if it fint in the underground oarking where i live at... :D
will have to check that urgently! :):thinking:

yes it is. my coils are actually the older 3.5" but yes, that is how it will sit.

andrew -

Top Bottom