2" budget boost

Rodeo_jk

I understand with a cool lift you have to get an alignment afterwards with the leveling kit like the day star do you still have to have an alignment? Thanks for the help yall

Should just have to re center your steering wheel unless you get adjustable control arms. Nothing else is adjustable besides toe and you wouldnt be changing that

Rodeo_jk

I have the Teraflex 2.5" and it has worked great! You will need to use their shock and brake line relocation brackets and trac bar reloc bracket, but it's a great kit. I just did Rubicon with it and made it through nicely, only got high centered twice

How is the ride quality with the spacers installed? Any wandering steering or anything?

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
How is the ride quality with the spacers installed? Any wandering steering or anything?

It's great no problems at all. It keeps a lot of the stock suspension intact. A buddy who has a Teraflex 2.5" coil lift says mine rides much smoother and stable than his. I did add EVO front LCAs to help things a bit more too. I'm really happy and with some fender trim and gears I stuffed 35s in there with no rub at full flex and swaybar disconnected 👍🏻

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
With a leveling kit most likely not but it's easy to do. Just follow the diy alignment Eddie has posted for us here

Do yourself a favor and just do it yourself. Trust us. Im out a hundred bucks bc i took it somewhere and they didn't do it right

CCTX50

Evo level

Check out Napalms thread. He and several other Jeepers have used the EVO LEVEL system. Springs up front and spacers in back. About $250 I think. There is a thread which I think is called EVO LEVEL. You should check it out. I am thinking of going this route at first before I go all out lift. It is a $ thing.

madflyer72

I put the Evo leveling kit on and can't say enough about this set up. So easy to install and makes your jeep look good. Even with the longer coils in the front, jeep still rides smooth! This is the only leveling kit I will recommend to jeep people.

Top Bottom