2004 Custom Rubicon LS2 For Sale

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
All that shit and Rubicon 44s? Obviously he doesn’t wheel it, he has too many other “special project vehicles”.

Over 70mph?? For fuck sake, my 4.0 TJ with 3.07s and a 5 speed and 33s could do 85

This candy ass wants respect with not being contacted or lowballed but can’t read the damn rules that he agreed to? We should probably just do the polite thing and blow up he DMs with trade offers for anal bead and used condoms

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

All that shit and Rubicon 44s? Obviously he doesn’t wheel it, he has too many other “special project vehicles”.

Over 70mph?? For fuck sake, my 4.0 TJ with 3.07s and a 5 speed and 33s could do 85

This candy ass wants respect with not being contacted or lowballed but can’t read the damn rules that he agreed to? We should probably just do the polite thing and blow up he DMs with trade offers for anal bead and used condoms

This ^^^^ I’m in.

RCVRY

[emoji48] OP will never know we got them from his sister!!

Primo82

Caught the Bug
ROFL, I haven't laughed this hard in awhile. Ya'll are vicious.

<Fully aware I have no street cred here but I'm trying to participate in the community and build it...>

Top Bottom