2004 LJ For Sale

OverKill

Don't forget the 05 LJ Rubicon Sahara, made about 5,000; like the one used in the movie, has the atlas transfer case and a limited edition plaque on the dash telling what the number production the jeep was; want on well they start at $25,000 and all the ones I have seen for sale are low mileage (less than 50k) and don't appear to have been off road much if any

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DiegoMoralez

Man that looks nice, what are you buying?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, leaving for college o need something a little more gas friendly and a little bit more power, I got a great almost impossible to let up on a 2018 Camaro. I’m ready for a new build I loved the Jeep and it does hurt a little bit to get rid of it but it’s kind of bittersweet.

DiegoMoralez

FS: 2004 Wrangler Unlimited LJ

Motor has 50k miles I swapped the motor after my stock one had blown out, oil has been changed 2 times since the swap. Transmission was rebuilt a few weeks ago and has about 800 miles on it. I’m selling it because I’m ready for a new build, I’ve always loved cars and I am hoping to get myself a new car to start a fresh build. IMG_9520.JPG IMG_9521.JPG IMG_9522.JPG IMG_9505.JPG IMG_9506.JPG IMG_9511.JPG
** List of modifications **
- 4 1/2 inch Rubicon Express life with 3/4 coil spacer to reduce sag on the rear
- HID Projector headlights with white halo rings
- 4 KC halogen pods
- Custom front/rear bumper with tire swing
- Warn 9400i cable winch
- (5)35x12.5 Toyo Open Country M/T on 17x9 Raceline Aluminum polish finished wheels
- Kenwood radio face
- Sway bar quick connects
- Banks cold air intake
- Banks stainless steel enxhaust
- (2)Cherry bomb resonators

Top Bottom