2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for sale

WJCO

Meme King
Tough crowd, but I really am trying here. I could have posted it and walked away. But look at this, I'm getting more involved already.

As others have said, we see people regularly unload their shit here with no other purpose of being here. We also see people that have scammed other members here because we don't know them well. If you hang around, you too will see that it occurs often. Even though your intentions may have been good to sell your rig here, you will have a difficult time selling here because members don't know you. Also, this forum really isn't about selling stuff, it's about sharing our love for Jeeps and taking pride in our rigs.

Popsicle

Sorry guys, I see my error, I did screw up posting on here and not being a active member of the community, please feel free to delete my post. I understand it is completely my fault for not being active.

Ddays

Hooked
So now that you've fallen on your sword and all that, why don't you stick around and be an active member?

Honestly, these kinds of threads are part of what made me want to become an active part of the site. People here stick up
for and watch out for each other. You don't have to be a master mechanic to post - hell, post pics of you dog on the Jeep
Dogs thread or shit like that until you feel your way around. It's well worth it.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Sorry guys, I see my error, I did screw up posting on here and not being a active member of the community, please feel free to delete my post. I understand it is completely my fault for not being active.

Don't leave. Become a little more active & stick around! [emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻

Top Bottom