2010 2dr jk

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I guess I never noticed you were from around here. Pretty sure I’ve seen you around now that I think about it.

blackswanjk

Bad ass 2dr man!
How do you like those seats? / How long have you had them?

I put those same seats in my 2 Dr and I feel like they still have a lot of breaking in before they are gonna be comfortable

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I love them dude! definitely had a break in period but now they are super comfortable. still have stock seat belts though but they work great still.

desertrunner

I love them dude! definitely had a break in period but now they are super comfortable. still have stock seat belts though but they work great still.
Sweet yeah I think mine just need to break in a bit more. I'm also running the stock seat belts, just curious how did you end up securing the buckle to the seat?

blackswanjk

Sweet yeah I think mine just need to break in a bit more. I'm also running the stock seat belts, just curious how did you end up securing the buckle to the seat?

Ive got the buckle bolted to the seat where it bolts to the adapter bracket and then I have a seat belt extender buckled to that so it is accessible!

desertrunner

Does it hit your console? I was trying that but it interferes with the console too much

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
It rubs a little bit I think I made them long enough so the buckle is above it all. I'm also not very tall so I sit kinda close which helps. If I had the seat all the way back I think it would be more of an issue but so far so good for me 20191114_191900.jpg 20191114_191835.jpg

Top Bottom