2011 JKU Rubicon Noob Questions

moto450r

Hopefully we will get the Jeep back tomorrow! 12 days UGH!
The laundry list of issues was long, some minor, some major but with any luck they will all be fixed. We're ready to get out on trail!

moto450r

Finally have the Jeep back!

Well that took fooooorrrrrrr evvvvveeerrr.

The lockers and sway bar disconnect seem to be working as advertised. That problem was fixed by replacing the switches in the dash.
The A/C mixer door/actuator were replaced.
The dents in the hood were fixed.
Busted tail light fixed.
Windshield replaced.
AND the BIG issue (at least for me) was "fixed" and is going to be the reason I am naming the Jeep "YAK"...................................................
They replaced both front seats and both front and rear carpets due the puke that was under the front passenger's seat......GROSS! :eek:

Since we are going to keep YAK, I have bunch of questions and we are looking forward to getting out on the trail.

jeeeep

Hooked
Well that took fooooorrrrrrr evvvvveeerrr.

The lockers and sway bar disconnect seem to be working as advertised. That problem was fixed by replacing the switches in the dash.
The A/C mixer door/actuator were replaced.
The dents in the hood were fixed.
Busted tail light fixed.
Windshield replaced.
AND the BIG issue (at least for me) was "fixed" and is going to be the reason I am naming the Jeep "YAK"...................................................
They replaced both front seats and both front and rear carpets due the puke that was under the front passenger's seat......GROSS! :eek:

Since we are going to keep YAK, I have bunch of questions and we are looking forward to getting out on the trail.

that's great they fixed it :thumb:

good name - Yak! :beer:

Top Bottom