2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, Altitude Edition, low miles, $27,500

VociferousSky

Wasn’t this a for sale board? For Jeeps.

Thanks for all the comments folks. Very helpful and mature. Oh yeah, this is an Internet forum. Got it. Keyboard jockeys.

This is the going rate for low mileage Sahara’s here on the West Coast, since we don’t have the rust and corrosion issues like I had living in ND, MN, IA, SD.

I’m a lurker and have my own shit going on with my own 2012 JKU. New dual battery going in this weekend. I’ve got my Eaton lockers on a shelf waiting to go in.

So...all y’all can STFU. But I want you to buy my Jeep. HA HA HA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Thanks for all the comments folks. Very helpful and mature. Oh yeah, this is an Internet forum. Got it. Keyboard jockeys.

This is the going rate for low mileage Sahara’s here on the West Coast, since we don’t have the rust and corrosion issues like I had living in ND, MN, IA, SD.

I’m a lurker and have my own shit going on with my own 2012 JKU. New dual battery going in this weekend. I’ve got my Eaton lockers on a shelf waiting to go in.

This is for active members only retard. Learn to read.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked

People who simply call this an “internet forum” clearly haven’t been around or ACTIVE enough here to use the for sale section. No, it’s not a for sale board.

You’ll have far better luck on Craigslist where strangers buy from strangers all day long. This isn’t Craigslist.

VociferousSky

Alright, I can’t delete this post through Tapatalk so I’ll go find a computer and move on with my life and free you all up from this post that’s weighing you down.

I’ll go post my pictures of how I built my own custom switches and relay box, or how I mounted my ham radio, GMRS and CB with antennas, or I could delete this thread and go put that somewhere else.

Nice knowing you.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Alright, I can’t delete this post through Tapatalk so I’ll go find a computer and move on with my life and free you all up from this post that’s weighing you down.

I’ll go post my pictures of how I built my own custom switches and relay box, or how I mounted my ham radio, GMRS and CB with antennas, or I could delete this thread and go put that somewhere else.

Nice knowing you.

You can’t delete posts. No point in trying.

TC1201JK

This keyboard jockey will make an offer. IMG_0823.JPG

VociferousSky

I wiped out the post. Hope everyone survived this thread. It was touch and go there for a minute. And there's no way to delete the post or change the subject...so I can't save you guys from that. You're just going to have to live with a junk post.

Sorry, I'm new here. Good introduction.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I wiped out the post. Hope everyone survived this thread. It was touch and go there for a minute. And there's no way to delete the post or change the subject...so I can't save you guys from that. You're just going to have to live with a junk post.

Sorry, I'm new here. Good introduction.

We will go ahead and revert your post back to what it was.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I'm selling our Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl Coat 2012 Jeep Wrangler that only has 26,000 miles. Barely used. Tight and solid. Runs great, drives great. I may come off a little for the right buyer, but don't expect to get it for $20k or even $25k. I included a picture of Raspberry Jam (RJ), as my girls call it, sitting in our driveway.

The only mods are Rugged Ridge hood latches, which I’ve replaced with stock, but will throw them in if you want. (My other Jeep gets all my parts love.) In the Seattle area. Contact me here or “jeep at labrat dot com”.

This is a Sahara, Altitude Edition model, which means that it has:
- body colored fenders and hard top, with removable "Freedom Panels" with protective, zipper case
- built-in AC inverter
- heated, leather seats
- auto climate control (crazy hot/cold for a vehicle this small, that way works great with the top off)
- power windows and locks
- factory auto start
- block heater
- factory, touch screen stereo with nav, bluetooth and subwoofer

ENGINE:
3.6-liter DOHC V-6
Horsepower: 285 hp @ 6400 rpm
Torque: 260 lb-ft @ 4800 rpm

STANDARD FEATURES:
Stability and traction control
Hill start assist
Roll mitigation
Part-time four-wheel drive
3.21 rear axle ratio
Transfer case and fuel tank skid plates
Cruise control
115V auxiliary power outlet
Air conditioning
7-speaker Infinity audio system w/subwoofer
Auxiliary audio jack
SiriusXM satellite radio w/one-year subscription
Tilt steering wheel
Temperature gauge and compass
Leather-wrapped steering wheel w/audio controls
Height-adjustable driver's seat

OPTIONS ON THIS VEHICLE:
Altitude Edition
18-inch painted aluminum wheels
Black Jeep grille badge
Front and rear bumper body-color appliques
Gloss black interior accents
Red interior stitching accents
Heated front seats
Body-color 3-piece hardtop
Mopar fuel filler door
Freedom panel storage bag
Rear window washer, wiper, and defroster
Connectivity group
- USB port
- Electronic vehicle information center
- UConnect voice control w/Bluetooth
5-speed automatic transmission
- Hill descent control
Track-Lok rear limited slip differential
UConnect 430N
- 40GB hard drive w/28 available GB
- SiriusXM travel link w/one-year subscription
- 6.5-inch touchscreen display
- Navigation
View attachment 299787 View attachment 299788 View attachment 299789 View attachment 299790 View attachment 299791 View attachment 299792 View attachment 299793 View attachment 299794 View attachment 299795 View attachment 299796

This post?

Top Bottom