2012 Rubicon 2DR Lift advice

REQENG

Here’s a pic of 2.5” JKS springs, trimmer fenders and 35s.

View attachment 341703

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Like the others have said 2.5-3" is a good height. I will say YMMV on the driveshaft. Mine did. I had a 2.5" rubicon express lift and not long(and only 2 real wheeling trips) and the boot at the transfercase tore.

Also depending on what rims and backspacing you have you might be able to keep full fenders and not rub. I have been lucky that was the case for me.
Also heres a pic id my 2dr on 2.5" and 35s.

Where abouts are you in canada. Depending on your location i might be able the offer some suggestions. Only a few retailers up here sell EVO that i know of. In Ontario for instance theres only 2 dealers that i know of. View attachment 341728 View attachment 341729

London Ontario. EVO recommenced brand? Drive still ok on highway and town ? Thanks.

REQENG

I too am running Evo 2" plush rides and OME med duty rear springs with stock trimmed fenders and running 37s. I have them paired with rancho 9000s and subjectively I think it rides very nice.
My lift is a pieced together franken lift but there are a few good 2dr 2-3" lifts that will suit you well. With 35s I wouldn't buy anything over 3" advertised since typically the 2dr ends up getting 1"+ more than advertised.
My Evo 2" gave me a hair over 3" lift in the front (didn't measure the rear but it sits pretty level) View attachment 341735 View attachment 341736

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool. My Rubicon has skid plate and front steel bumper. You still think I would gain an extra inch? Wondering if is not a heavier vehicle than non-Rubicon (don’t know to much on this topic...:) ). Thanks.

Wethy

London Ontario. EVO recommenced brand? Drive still ok on highway and town ? Thanks.
I believe the two places that can get Evo are offroad addiction in st Thomas. And rockspyder4x4 in markham. Most places can get JKS if your leaning that way.

desertrunner

Cool. My Rubicon has skid plate and front steel bumper. You still think I would gain an extra inch? Wondering if is not a heavier vehicle than non-Rubicon (don’t know to much on this topic...:) ). Thanks.
I have a steel front bumper and a 90lb winch (warn powerplant steel cable) and full Evo skid plates underneath. I still got like 3.25" in the front off of the Evo 2" plush rides so yeah I'd bet on them giving you 3" at least.

Only thing is my back seats are out so it's a little lighter but the roof rack ads about the same weight back to it. It's not in the picture above but I added a rhino rack with pioneer platform to my hard top

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom