2012 Transfer Case and Transmission Issues

silverbackjk

Yeah, I just wish I had it yesterday if they weren't going to do anything with it.

They always do that. My jeep has a clicking sound when I 4 wheel drive. I dropped it off yesterday morning. Did not hear from them all day I called at 5pm and they told me they can't look at the jeep because of the aftermarket front drive shaft I have. I had a 8am apt never called me to tell me to pickup the jeep!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
No I just sat in the house all day today. Sold a few things online, welded some stuff in the garage and worked on some things I needed to.

Oh and Pizza Hut brought me dinner.

Sounds like you had a semi-productive day though, and you gotta love the Hut! :beer:

Yeah, I just wish I had it yesterday if they weren't going to do anything with it.

I don't usually wait for the dealer to call. I've found out in the past that in most cases they are usually too busy,or just don't care or think to stop and consider I might be inconvenienced by their lack of attention. I will usually try to call a few hours after I drop it off and check their progress. This has come in handy once or twice.

I hope your Jeep problems get better!

Top Bottom