2012+ Water pump

Skid_Kid

ugh....at least it will be fixed. they replaced mine in a couple hours after parts arrived:thumb:

Right on. The day they replace it I get a free rental. So it will not be that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Skid_Kid

So I picked up my rig today from the dealer. New water pump install. Rolling with the windows down in the awesome SoCal weather. Then I hear it. The squeal again! :eek::shock: Guess I will be calling them back on Monday. :mad::doh:

rtguy1

So I picked up my rig today from the dealer. New water pump install. Rolling with the windows down in the awesome SoCal weather. Then I hear it. The squeal again! :eek::shock: Guess I will be calling them back on Monday. :mad::doh:

Wtf? The same noise? Maybe it wasn't the water pump. I doubt the new one failed so quickly. There is a similar noise I found coming from the PVC ? Valve I believe. There's a vid on YouTube. The noise is very close but if its the issue its easy to determine. By simply pressing against the valve the noise goes away. It's a bad seal or something.

electricjay

Bringing up a old thread. Add my 2012 JKU w/ 15K to this list. I have the same chirping that is in these videos. I'll see how my dealer handles it.

Trembley

I took mine in a month ago with the same noise, and guess what. Water pumps are back ordered again.. So now I'm waiting for it to come in and get fixed lol.

Skid_Kid

My 2013 JKUR has done this since it was brand new. I'd been wondering if I was the only one. Anyone else get this? Hopefully not related to water pump issues?

Mine has been doing it off and on since the day I bought it. They have put a new water pump in it. Nothing changed. It annoys the crap out of me when it does it though.

Top Bottom