2013 4dr build.. EVO DTD

nacho

so far, i have about 25 hours of solid work into it, rear lever done, rear longarms done, front longarms done, front DTD tacked and fitted. Have to final weld the front, truss the front axle, extend a few wires, modify the exhaust (stupid tuba) install the brake lines and then move onto body armor. Here is what I do if I need a break. IMG_0945.jpg

nacho

Oh, ya.. So when doing the rear lever I found a missing bracket for the axle. Sfrubicon called evo and we had it with in 2-3days. Evo is a great company to do business with! I have always enjoyed my dealing with them and will continue to promote and run their products. The wait for production and delivery is just the cost of awesome sometimes.

nacho

taking a weekend off from the build. Stay tuned for next weekend when the front gets buttoned up

sfrubicon

Thanks, honestly I prob would go without the fenders but all my wife wanted was the poison spyder flares in this whole build

sfrubicon

Got a bunch done yesterday, driveshafts, all the nutzerts are in for all the armor, front fenders went on then back of for some paint and a bunch of the little stuff was hooked back up, plus we got to flex it out. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370813629.869061.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370813638.983855.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370813647.045176.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370813659.059914.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370813672.798026.jpg

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I read somewhere that EVO said the front coil-over reservoir should be tied down with two bands ... :thinking: You may want to check on that.:yup:

phillypete

I love the way you are mixing up the build. EVO suspension, PSC bumper and flenders. I can't wait to see what else you have ahead!

Atch

I read somewhere that EVO said the front coil-over reservoir should be tied down with two bands ... :thinking: You may want to check on that.:yup:

I think I seen the same and you are suppose to secure them near the ends not the middle, if I remember correctly.

nacho

I think I seen the same and you are suppose to secure them near the ends not the middle, if I remember correctly.

ya, I know.... Realized the error of my ways shortly after the pics where taken. Rig is done, did the sliders and body armor saturday. Will post up some finished shots once I find my cable for the camera

Top Bottom