2013 JK-Experience

MyJK

Even if you can't make the JK experience, everyone should try to get to the trails in Colorado. This is my second year and I will be coming back. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377746171.095358.jpg

CJ THAT WENT JK

Looks bad ass. It's going to kill it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I hope so. Have been dialing the suspension for almost a month with trial runs and constant adjustments. Hopefully everything works out according to plan, but we all know how that goes. I leave today to make it in time. I think I have like 1900 miles or so to drive.:shock:

Yes Ex one on the bumper and I built the can holder so it can be removed with four bolts.

so you didnt use the EXP ONE mount? i have been looking at picking up the mount and going with the Roto carrier since EXP ONE does not make a fuel can we can use in the U.S. yet...

andrew-

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
so you didnt use the EXP ONE mount? i have been looking at picking up the mount and going with the Roto carrier since EXP ONE does not make a fuel can we can use in the U.S. yet...

andrew-

Thats why I want the EXP1 bumper....I already have the 4 gallon units (2 of them, Rotopax) and no bumper that I can find has a linked carrier and can hold 2 four gallon rotopax. EXP1 told me that their carrier (although designed for their units) will have no problem holding the rotopax units.

Thats why I want the EXP1 bumper....I already have the 4 gallon units (2 of them, Rotopax) and no bumper that I can find has a linked carrier and can hold 2 four gallon rotopax. EXP1 told me that their carrier (although designed for their units) will have no problem holding the rotopax units.

yes from what i was told, you can use their carrier or roto's carrier with no problem.

andrew-

GCM 2

I am really excited for those that were chosen to be a participant, you guys are going to have a blast! I hope to return to the JKX support crew duties next year ;(

Top Bottom