2013 JKUR Gear Help

cuongdyna

I don't think it is cheaper but the bully dog have some cool stuffy but a little pricey. I have see them for $399 that with tax and shipping included.

mrmet1983

I don't think it is cheaper but the bully dog have some cool stuffy but a little pricey. I have see them for $399 that with tax and shipping included.

Yea that's a little pricey for me right now. Just want to get it lifted and all tuned up than ill start slowly adding to the lift and front end (axles air lockers. ...)

Sent from my JK

MTG

Caught the Bug
I drove 1/2 across the country with 4.10s and 37s at around 80 mph+ If I didn't live at elevation and have to drive up a mountain from town every day, I would have just kept it. That said, the 5.13s are very nice! :rock:

mrmet1983

I drove 1/2 across the country with 4.10s and 37s at around 80 mph+ If I didn't live at elevation and have to drive up a mountain from town every day, I would have just kept it. That said, the 5.13s are very nice! :rock:

That makes me feel much better knowing it can handle it no problem if I decide to wait on gears for a while

Sent from my JK

cuongdyna

You going to realize to regear is going to cost you 1K plus. I think with that your going to be happy with 410.

mrmet1983

You going to realize to regear is going to cost you 1K plus. I think with that your going to be happy with 410.

Not really I can do the work myself so that saves me a ton in labor. Having said that I still plan on waiting to regear till maybe after the summer.

Sent from my JK

Top Bottom