2013 JKUR Take-Off's and extras!

Rccrwlr

Alright so the time has come to start posting all our parts for sale. We will use this thread to add and remove all the items as we get to them or come across more :thumb: We are posting here as well as local ads / craigslist, etc. If you are looking for something that is not posted PM me and I will let you know if we have it. All items can be shipped at buyers expense. All parts are off my 2013 JKUR or my wifes 2013 JKUR which both had roughly 5K-6K miles on them when they were removed.

Here is the catch :yup: I need this stuff gone it is over staying is short welcome in my garage (if the wife cannot use the garage soon my life is going to be hell :doh:) I have not listed prices but if you make an offer and its reasonable it will be yours. I can take photos of stuff as we sort through everything and upon request. Let me know if you have any questions or if you want something please send me a PM, thanks.

I am located in Chico, CA 95973 for shipping purposes.

Stock Rubi sliders x 2 sets

still have the sliders? how much? do you have 2 pair?

Alright so the time has come to start posting all our parts for sale. We will use this thread to add and remove all the items as we get to them or come across more :thumb: We are posting here as well as local ads / craigslist, etc. If you are looking for something that is not posted PM me and I will let you know if we have it. All items can be shipped at buyers expense. All parts are off my 2013 JKUR or my wifes 2013 JKUR which both had roughly 5K-6K miles on them when they were removed.

Here is the catch :yup: I need this stuff gone it is over staying is short welcome in my garage (if the wife cannot use the garage soon my life is going to be hell :doh:) I have not listed prices but if you make an offer and its reasonable it will be yours. I can take photos of stuff as we sort through everything and upon request. Let me know if you have any questions or if you want something please send me a PM, thanks.

I am located in Chico, CA 95973 for shipping purposes.

Stock Rubi sliders x 2 sets

still have the sliders? how much? do you have 2 pair?

Yes I do still have a sliders. PM me an offer and let's get them sold :thumb:

Top Bottom