2013 King of the Hammers info thread

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Yea, Eddie told me I'm now running a RockKrawler 3link kit. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

I know the phone reception is crap out there, but i expected at least one drunken bonfire pic up by now?!

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Just got home. Hit a sweet storm on the way home which slowed me down, but I got to test out my new Trucklite high beams and my aux HID's together.....
28935_10151256181448053_2145138825_n.jpg

GCM 2

Just got home.....

LoPo, it was nice to meet you brother! You have an awesome looking jeep :rock: That sucked to hear about your KOH 4 link to 3 link trail conversion, but at least you didn't flop it over :icon_crazy:

Mel and I wanted to thank you again for trying to help us out on Sand Hill by attempting to give the EVO TJ race car a jump start on the course when we decided to call it a day. It's really cool to have someone help out, but even better when it's a friend :thumb:

G

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My rig got broken into last night. Not a whole lot of damage but they cut the rear driver side window.

On a plus side, they used part of an ARB tire repair kit so now I don't have to buy one and I can get tinted windows.

silverbackjk

My rig got broken into last night. Not a whole lot of damage but they cut the rear driver side window.

On a plus side, they used part of an ARB tire repair kit so now I don't have to buy one and I can get tinted windows.

Sorry to hear that. People sure do suck.:grayno::grayno:

GCM 2

Man, that sucks! Going through insurance and making a claim?

JAGS

Hooked
More to add. The arb kit came out of mtg rig. They used that to bust into Adam. They tried to pop my tailgate lock and the alarm went off. That was at about 5 am and at the time we thought it was just my rig. Didn't notice the partial popped lock at that time and didn't inspect all the other rigs.

Skid_Kid

More to add. The arb kit came out of mtg rig. They used that to bust into Adam. They tried to pop my tailgate lock and the alarm went off. That was at about 5 am and at the time we thought it was just my rig. Didn't notice the partial popped lock at that time and didn't inspect all the other rigs.

Man that sucks! Was this at the hotel?

LoPo

Caught the Bug
LoPo, it was nice to meet you brother! You have an awesome looking jeep :rock: That sucked to hear about your KOH 4 link to 3 link trail conversion, but at least you didn't flop it over :icon_crazy:

Mel and I wanted to thank you again for trying to help us out on Sand Hill by attempting to give the EVO TJ race car a jump start on the course when we decided to call it a day. It's really cool to have someone help out, but even better when it's a friend :thumb:

G

Thanks, Nice to meet you too!

I wish we could have actually gotten the EVOTJ started, oh well. Help/powerline patrol was shortly behind us.

True you have me one upped on KOH related trail damage! ;)

Eddie simply told me I have a Rock Krawler kit now. ;). I'll get it put on a rack this week and determine best course of action, I might just need to drop the Teraflex long arms and go EVO arms based on what an inspection yields. Eddie pretty much sold me on the reasons why EVO long arm with the large amount of flex I get with the DTD.

JAGS

Hooked
Wait so all 3 rigs got broken into? :grayno:

2 yes and one attempted. Alarm went off so they never actually got inside the 3rd rig (mine).

And, by the way, was to meet you and connect faces to forum names. Ended a bit sour, but had a great time.

GCM 2

Brother that just sucks big sweaty donkey balls! I hate hearing that about all of your rigs, but karma will surely catch up with the suckers. Makes you wonder how many rigs over the entire event got hit!

Btw, it was very cool meeting you and Jags too!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Brother that just sucks big sweaty donkey balls! I hate hearing that about all of your rigs, but karma will surely catch up with the suckers. Makes you wonder how many rigs over the entire event got hit!

Btw, it was very cool meeting you and Jags too!

Yeah it defiantly sucks but it could have been worse. Replacing one window is easy compared to what they could have done.

The officer was telling me that they've had break ins in town for about a month and they seem to happen on nights when the weather is less then stellar like last night.

They took my gopro I had in there but took other things from Mike. Even some things he bought for his kids.

Good to meet you too Greg. Although I'm bummed I didn't get in on that overlander action before the EMC.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Home. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1360450524.357982.jpg

Met a couple jeepers outside a deli in Bishop. Chatted for a few minutes. Hopefully they find their way here.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1360450559.531978.jpg

Top Bottom