2013 Unlimited Sport OR 2007-2011 Unlimited Rubicon

ShinDiggity

So I am screwed because I bought a 2011 sport with 33's and 3 inch lift, but no pentastar! Lol Congrats on the new purchase!

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Haha well played guys. Much deserved, the Subaru was a 'horrible' mistake! It's good to have the mistake corrected, as well as having my brother back HA!

Only problem now is... I can't stop thinking about what mods to buy first!

Chiromancer

Haha well played guys. Much deserved, the Subaru was a 'horrible' mistake! It's good to have the mistake corrected, as well as having my brother back HA!

Only problem now is... I can't stop thinking about what mods to buy first!

I go in circles... "I want a new suspension... But that needs new wheels and tires and I want to wear what I have out... So lets get some armor, sport cage, and bumpers... But that will just make me want to rock climb more and I won't have the clearance so lets get a new suspension..." And my cycle continues.

But, my current debts are going away at an astonishing rate, so soon they'll be gone and I may actually pull the trigger on mods of my own:-D till then, I live vicariously through you guys! Thanks!!

Tackerdown

Banned
I go in circles... "I want a new suspension... But that needs new wheels and tires and I want to wear what I have out... So lets get some armor, sport cage, and bumpers... But that will just make me want to rock climb more and I won't have the clearance so lets get a new suspension..." And my cycle continues.

But, my current debts are going away at an astonishing rate, so soon they'll be gone and I may actually pull the trigger on mods of my own:-D till then, I live vicariously through you guys! Thanks!!

Very well stated I wonder how many of us you just pegged.:rock:

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Sexy! Congrats man, i like that green! I hope i enjoy my Dune and dont regret going with it vs commando :thinking:

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

I'm sure you will! I'm a big fan of tan colors on Jeeps, but didn't have the opportunity to wait. Plus, I am hooked on this color!

Thanks again everyone! :rock:

TrailReady

Caught the Bug

I can completely relate to your situation! But, I have little to no patience and have a brother on here, 'ProfessionalDriver', who is about to install EVO coilovers. That being said, tax return = EVO Enforcer for my rig. Lol, I'm ready to hit some trails with everyone! :beer:

Top Bottom