2014 2dr JK Sport w/ 16k miles - GA

Napalm

Nothing is officially spoken for as of yet. I will work on putting pricing together this evening and get with everyone. I'm going to try and keep things somewhat local if at all possible, especially for the skids. I'm willing to ship everything else at buyers expense.

Napalm, I plan on keeping the CB, but the mount is yours for shipping when I take it off.

Awesome! Let me know!

Big b

Thardy it was great to meet you today. Good luck with your sale and hopefully we can meet on the trail some time soon.

thardy

Banned
Jeep is officially going to be traded in. On what Jeep? Who knows right now, but I will not be Jeep-less and I'll cut out a big chunk of payment if things work the way I want them to!

Just about everything has been pulled off of the Jeep. Currently have offers pending on the Rigid D2's and the skids, and will let everyone know if those fall through. Everything else has been sold.

Sad to be hitting this stage, but excited to see what may come with a new build!

Napalm

Jeep is officially going to be traded in. On what Jeep? Who knows right now, but I will not be Jeep-less and I'll cut out a big chunk of payment if things work the way I want them to!

Just about everything has been pulled off of the Jeep. Currently have offers pending on the Rigid D2's and the skids, and will let everyone know if those fall through. Everything else has been sold.

Sad to be hitting this stage, but excited to see what may come with a new build!

Payment sent to ya for the CB Mount. Thanks!

thardy

Banned
Rigid D2's (amber wide beam), Rigid Factory Fog Light Mounts, and OTRATTW switch are available if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom