2014 JKU just hit 150,000 miles

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I enjoyed reading your back story and seeing your pics! 150k is just getting broken in. Take care of it and it will continue to serve you well.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Haha that’s the issue I had. We had some 37’s ordered for a customer and they backed out. I got a hell of a deal on them and my 35’s we’re toast so I just said fuck it knowing I was getting ready to do an axle upgrade anyway.

How long did you run that wheel/tire setup on your d30?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Absolutely great pics, story, and family. One hundred fifty thousand miles in four years! Huge! I think you've nailed the Wayalife.

jesse3638

Hooked
Great story. I need to find my pics from when mine was new and the progression. It was greateeting you and wheeling with you in Moab last year. Without this forum things like that would not be possible. I was bummed we could not make the new year's run as it began about 5 moms from my house. Hopefully we'll get the wheel again soon. I've been wanting to get out and use mine a lot more. Just under 36k on it and I've owned it 6.5 years. Hopefully life quits getting in the way.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Thanks. Yeah she’s still going strong. Albeit she does make a little more noise than she used to and uses about a quart of oil every 3000 miles but otherwise still solid. A couple weeks ago I was tempted to sell it and start over with a JLUR but I just can’t let this one go. Too many memories.

Don’t do it. Lol I know how you feel. But I have both. I’ve thought of selling mine and doing a sport jl. But gone too far with my axles and such. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Don’t do it. Lol I know how you feel. But I have both. I’ve thought of selling mine and doing a sport jl. But gone too far with my axles and such. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha yeah. I’ve only got two more years of payments and then I’ll just toss in a fresh 3.6 and keep going with it. I will likely still get a JLUR as a second more family friendly rig but my JK isn’t going anywhere.

Top Bottom